Search results

1. Circa2113

EVERYTHING IS SOLD! THANK YOU! (EGRET IIs, MVS, etc)

EVERYTHING IS SOLD! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO PURCHASED ITEMS! YOU MADE MY MOVE INTO MY NEW HOUSE MUCH SIMPLER :) I typically check the forums once a day for new messages. No trades for now, sorry. I prefer paypal gift as payment, I believe my trader rating leaves no doubt about my...
  2. Circa2113

FS: Two Egret II Cabs!

I typically check the forums once a day for new messages. No trades for now, sorry. FOR SALE: 2 x Egret II cab->Both cabs are in very nice shape! I replaced the marquees (plexiglass one that sticks on top), Egret II marquees (small purple one) and the lightbulbs behind them, moves sticker...
  3. Circa2113

Any Cyclists?

Just wondering if if any of you were avid cyclists around here? I've been riding pretty seriously and racing for a couple of years now. I also don't have a car, so my bike is my primary mode of transportation. I road bike mostly, but I do have a soft spot for fixed gears (cadence/balance...
  4. Circa2113

Two Egret II Cabs!, ESPgaluda II kit! MVS carts! Art, etc!

If you don't like my prices, send an offer. Ridiculous lowball offers will be ignored. I will only accept payment by paypal. I prefer gift but if you'd like to do a regular paypal payment, you'll have to pick up the 4% fee. I'll ship anywhere in the world, but require EMS shipping on any...
  5. Circa2113

Found! Thread can be closed.

FOUND! Thread can be closed
  6. Circa2113

WTB: Various Console Cables/Accessories and a DC-->JAMMA Converter

I moved recently and managed to lose track of quite a few of my cables, controllers, memory cards etc. I need: Dreamcast: AV Cable Wii: Component Cables Wii: Classic Controller, wii mote and nunchuck. (1 each) Gamecube Memory Card JP Saturn (it's Grey if that matters) AV cables N64 (any...
  7. Circa2113

Closed

8. Circa2113

MVS Partial Kits and Carts w/ Shockboxes! A few AES too!

Sorry for the picture quality, the lighting was pretty poor. I can take more pics if requested. If any of these prices seem off, I would greatly appreciate advice. I haven't bought or sold neo stuff in atleast a year. All games are in working order and come with a shockbox. (I forgot to take a...
  9. Circa2113

Arcade sale: 2 Egret II's, ESPgaluda 1/2 kits, Batrider kit, garegga, etc

Hello everyone. Sadly I believe the time has come to sell the collection. I'm incredibly busy lately and cant give all these wonderful games the time they deserve. This is all in gainesville ga. I'm at work now, but will add a ton of pictures and better descriptions when I get home. No holds, no...
  10. Circa2113

WTB: N64 Stuff

I'm looking to buy the following...no trades and I'll only pay with paypal. I don't need boxes, manuals, etc. I just want to play them. I may take games not on this list and I'd prefer to buy in bulk...let me know what you have. 2 controllers Banjo-Kazooie Bust A Move 2 Arcade Edition Conker's...
  11. Circa2113

Arcade Sales (Cabs, PCBs/Kits and neo carts)

Okay, I need to free up some space and make a little cash, so what better way to do it? No trades and paypal only unless we work something else out. The PCBs I'm still planning on selling are: ESPgaluda 1 kit (make an offer) Battle Bakraid SOLD Neo Carts I plan to sell: (some of these have...
  12. Circa2113

Huge Arcade Sale! Cave kits, CPS2, MVS, etc!

Okay, tons of shit to sell, so prices/details may be slow. I should have photos later this week. ESPGaluda 2 Kit ESPGaluda 2 DVD/Artbook Set ESPGaluda 2 Halfsize Poster (Still in factory tube) ESPGaluda 2 Folded Fullsize Poster ESPGaluda 1 Kit Dangun Feveron Partial Kit Mars Matrix Green...
  13. Circa2113

6slot has taken the shit....

http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/circa2113/?action=view&current=0809071906.flv Well, I'm not sure what to do with this. It was suggested that the powersupply was bad, but I changed it out recently with no luck. I've tried reseating the boards and socketed chips but no luck there either...
  14. Circa2113

LET ME PLAY WITH YOUR STICK! (and supergun)

DB15 wired please. Sanwa/seimitsu controls highly preferred. NO HAPP. Also, it shouldn't look like a shop class project. thank. Edit: Looking for a supergun too. DB15 wired, good powersupply, can't look like shit, atleast s-video is preferred. JROK please, no neobitz.
  15. Circa2113

MVSathon! A few other things too!

Basic Guidlines: Paypal only No trades Shipping not included in costs Worldwide shipment available No holds Prices in USD Feel free to make offers Additional pictures/info about any item upon request MVS Art of Fighting 3 (english, scratched serials) $25 Baseball Stars 2 (repro. label)...
  16. Circa2113

Sell me a guwange pcb

Anyone? Bare PCB will be suitable, art's good too...just....something.
  17. Circa2113

Looking for some arcade related posters...

Well, my gameroom is finally finished, but the walls are bare... I want some posters in nice condition (no folds, tears, stains, etc)....let me know what you have.
  18. Circa2113

JAMMAwhore.com.....Neo stuff....Home Consoles

Basic Guidlines: Paypal only No trades Shipping not included in costs Worldwide shipment available No holds Prices in USD Feel free to make offers Additional pictures/info about any item upon request JAMMA Raiden Fighters 2-$120 Undecided on this...may keep it... Gunbird-$65 Naomi...
  19. Circa2113

Happy Birthday T.A.P.!

Enjoy it Taylor.:buttrock:
  20. Circa2113

WTB: Guwange or Progear

Guwange is priority and I'll pay well for it. Looking for a very clean board with no issues. Art (even copied stuff) is always a plus. Progear I would prefer phoenixed but that isn't a big deal. A US or JP board would be preferred, but let me know what you've got.