Search results

1. GCrusher

Anyone had any probs with super-mega-ultra on eBay?

Like the title says, has anyone had any difficulties with the eBay user Super-Mega-Ultra? Thanks.
  2. GCrusher

Metal Slug 5 price question? Etc..

Damn! I just missed an auction on eBay where Metal Slug 5 went for only $50! What is a general price I should be looking to pay with or w/o the mini marquee card. Also, I have Metal 3 MVS, but seems to be a bootleg. No serial numbers, fake label, etc.. What is a fair asking price if I was to...
  3. GCrusher

WTB: Alpha Mission 2 MVS

LMK if you have Alpha Mission 2, MVS, US copy for sale or trade. I just need the cart, no mini marquee card, etc.. Thanks.
  4. GCrusher

Monitor problem - turning off

The monitor in my dedicated 6 slot has been semi regularly going out after about 10-15 minutes of play. It hasn't always gone out but now seems to be happening with regularity. When this occurs I turn the cab off and turn it back on and it's working again. The picture is very good, isn't any...
  5. GCrusher

Looking for 4 slot Neo cab in CA

If you have a good condition Neo Geo 4-slot cab and are near or around the South Bay or Central Coast in California, contact me with your asking price. Thanks in advance. Frank
  6. GCrusher

MVS text changed to Japanese - need help!

I have a 6 slot board in my SNK Super 29 cab, and upon connecting it all the text is now in Japanese and no longer on free play. Is there a walkthrought somewhere so I can find my way through the Japanese text to set the board to free play, and maybe change the text to English? If this has been...
  7. GCrusher

Jazwares Game Room Classics SNK Version

Has anyone taken a look at this countertop video game cab? I mean, is it a Jamma setup that would allow one to install like maybe a small 1 slot mvs into it? I see that they are $400, but if they drop down to maybe $100 on closeout one day, these would be great to pick up, left alone or for...
  8. GCrusher

WTB: MVS shooters with mini marquees

I'm looking to buy the following original MVS shooters with the original mini marquee. US versions please, and in good condiiton. Last Resort Alpha Mission 2 Andro Dunos Blazing Star Viewpoint
  9. GCrusher

WTB:MVS arcade in Bay Area

I'm looking to buy a red Neo Geo MVS arcade cab near the Bay Area or a bit further south. I would idealy like the cab to be in *great shape*, both in working order and cosmetically. I would like at least a 25 inch monitor and would like it to have a memory card reader. LMK if you have anything...
  10. GCrusher

Help correcting yellowing plastic

My SNK Super 29 cabinet has a plastic frame around the monitor that has yellowed. Can anyone suggest what to do? Should I mask and paint? Is there a cleaner that would restore it to it's natural white. Maybe a dye that will work on plastic and color it white? Open to most suggestions, and would...