Search results

1. firstpressing

My Egret 2 to Egret 3 conversion project

There are many more areas where there are spills, like underneath the illumination panel. The paint job is a dud, i don't think even sanded before painting. The back of the cabinet is losing paint like some sort of condensation. I've already put well over $3000 into it from transporting...
  2. firstpressing

Help Wanted: putting egret 2 back together - bay area/east bay

Need help with putting my Egret 2 back together this weekend, especially the monitor. If anyone who is willing has a Jamma pcb to test out, would be much appreciated. Afterward, beer and food at pyramid alehouse is on me.
  3. firstpressing

My Egret 2 to Egret 3 conversion project

Well not exactly. I'm just slapping on the Egret 3 art since that's the only NOS material you can still get from Japan at a decent price. I would consider E2 material, but I've seen issues with the side art repro (gradient) and it's hard to reach BIGTIME for printing the material anyhow. The...
  4. firstpressing

FS: Parted out Egret 2 machine

Ignore.
  5. firstpressing

FS: 2x Sanwa JLF joysticks

I believe they are Sanwa JLF's since they were the stock joysticks for the Egret cabs. Update: It looks like one is a Seimitsu stick. If in the US, selling these for $40 shipped (now $30 shipped). If overseas, selling these for $50 shipped now (now $40 shipped).
  6. firstpressing

FS/FT: Taito Egret 2 - 2P14B control panel

It's an original populated with sanwa JLF sticks and 12 button configuration, but there are a few drawbacks. It has rust in the back of the panel and there is a hole in the middle currently covered with a plug. If to sell, will sell this (panel + button + sticks) for $170 shipped within...
  7. firstpressing

Craigslist Egret 2 for $600

Heads up for anyone looking for an E2. Not mine, but probably one of the better deals I've seen for an E2 cab. It's in South Carolina though. http://columbia.craigslist.org/vgm/3945902107.html
  8. firstpressing

Wanted: Paint or vinyl dye job to restore candy cabinet

I am looking for someone that can do a paint restoration job for my taito egret cab or knows an auto body shop in the Bay Area (SF, East Bay, South Bay) that has experience in painting arcade cabs?
  9. firstpressing

WTB: Egret 3 2P12B control panel or 2P overlay

If anyone has one of these (also open to repro), please PM me. Also open to trading if needed.
  10. firstpressing

WTS: HRAP Arcade Stick Base

I am wanting to sell my Hori Real Arcade Pro (originally Tekken 5 stick) base which I gutted everything out. $20 shipped.
  11. firstpressing

FS: Custom 360 / PS3 Seimitsu Arcade Stick, Figurines, Autographed Manga, etc.

The seimitsu stick is a Xbox 360 padhack with Chimp done by the guys at James&James So Cal Modding and the case done by Nitewalker from SRK. I'll include a printer USB cable to connect with. On the upper left corner of the Chimp got separated from the mount due to shipping. Basically just...
  12. firstpressing

FS: Custom semitsu stick (PS3/360/PC) and autographed Kotoko CD

The stick is a Xbox 360 padhack with Chimp done by the guys at James&James So Cal Modding (SRK). The case was done by Nitewalker (SRK). I'll include a printer USB cable to connect with. On the upper left corner of the Chimp got separated from the mount due to shipping. Basically just needs...
  13. firstpressing

FS: Parted computer - core i5 quad-core, 8 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon 5770, 550W Modular PS, etc

This is all parted out from my machine wanting to sell by the next week. Payment via Paypal. For all items will ship either USPS First Class / Priority (depending on size of package) or UPS Ground. GIGABYTE GA-H55N-USB3 LGA 1156 Intel H55 HDMI USB 3.0 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard - $50 shipped...
  14. firstpressing

FS: New Net City CP (repro), Seimitsu Joysticks, Buttons

These items are for sale: New Net City CP - $75 shipped, please note that it's a repro overlay (dropping to $60 - SOLD) Seimitsu LS-56-01 (w/ VX mounting plate) joystick (fuschia) - $25 shipped (dropping to $15) 6x 30mm Seimitsu Buttons (fuschia) - $20 shipped (dropping to $15) 1x 24mm Sanwa...
  15. firstpressing

IC: Blast City Control Panel / Custom Arcade Stick

Just to see who would be interested in this for now. I bought this from Ken @ Gameroom several months ago. Gave it a paint job and added a Seimitsu stick and buttons, but haven't done much else with it. Could use it to attach to your blast city cab or make a custom arcade stick out of. Most...
  16. firstpressing

Ignore Thead

DEAD
  17. firstpressing

FS: HP ZR22W 21.5" IPS Computer Monitor

I have two for sale. Would prefer to sell this to someone that can pick up locally or is in the Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside or San Diego county area. These monitors have the S-IPS panel w/ 1080p resolution and are in excellent condition. Go here to read up on all the specs...
  18. firstpressing

SOLD: Xbox 360 Slim 4 GB (NTSC-U) w/ HDMI cable

Selling the Xbox 360 slim model, 4GB with original box (Kinect not included), power cable and HDMI cable. Rarely played. I can sell this for $110 shipped, but it will be without gamepad. If you really need the wireless gamepad then I can sell it for $150 shipped. PM me for info or if you're...
  19. firstpressing

WTB: Custom services for my arcade stick

Does anyone here have any custom arcade stick making experience and can do plexiglass work? I need a 10" x 3" cut with some holes to fit about 6x 24mm seimitsu buttons and 2x 360 guide buttons. It's for covering up the back end of my arcade stick (Blast City control panel/bezel). Please let...