Search results

1. rootincarnate

computer startup problems

I'm helping my friend put his computer together, and there is a small problem. Everything is plugged in correctly, but when the power button is pressed, it doesn't start. This is with the power supply turned on (yes on) and everything. When the power supply is turned off (yes off), the fans...
  2. rootincarnate

For Trade : 360 + Wii

360 (premium) with: Galaga (XBLA) Texas Hold'em (XBLA) Hexic (XBLA) Counter Strike (Orig Xbox) Half Life 2 (Orig Xbox) Max Payne 2 (Orig Xbox) Fable (Orig Xbox) Rainbow Six 3 (Orig Xbox) VGA video cable Wii with: Zelda : TP...
  3. rootincarnate

Is David Koresh a good seller?

His feedback rating was fine, so I purchased an AES from him. He was supposed to send it yesterday, but he hasn't responded to any PMs since tuesday. I'm sure he is busy, but I already payed him, and he said that Friday would be when he was sending the system at the latest. I have gotten no...
  4. rootincarnate

[FS/FT] Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon (Xbox 360)

Splinter Cell : Double Agent (US/NTSC) Ghost Recon : Advanced Warfighter (US/NTSC) Both games in great condition, with no scratches or the like. I would like to trade them for a US copy of Gears of War OR for 50 USD. Or get either game for $30. You can check out my ebay feedback here. Thanks...
  5. rootincarnate

Anyone play Enemy Territory anymore?

I know its pretty old now, but its still fun. If you play it, what server(s) do you play on? I play on et.firehouse-et.com , and its a pretty sweet server.
  6. rootincarnate

[WTB] Neo Geo AES System unmodded [deal basically finished]

I just want a plain vanilla AES. No mods, no super rare games, etc. In fact if I could just get the system (with AC adapter and 'old style' stick) that would be great. It should be in good condition but doesn't have to include the box or manual. Since I'm new, I'd of course send the $$ along...