Search results

1. RAZO

"Earthion" Sega Genesis Shmup

I usually don't post vidya game news but I thought this one was worth a mention. I know some members here would appreciate this. https://www.timeextension.com/news/2024/03/yuzo-koshiros-shmup-earthion-is-pushing-sega-genesis-to-its-absolute-limit
  2. RAZO

Android and Apple phones. Do they mesh together?

This is real talk. I use the same carrier for all 5 phones. 3 are apple and 2 are Android. I have a shit ton of calls that don't go through when its a Android to Apple but not the other way around. Is this one of Apple's tricks to get everyone on Apple phone's? My biggest concern is my kid who...
  3. RAZO

FS: Controllers

Was going over my controller bin and found some that I don't need anymore. *Sold* Pc Engine Controller Nes Dog Bone Retro Bit Sega Saturn Controller 2 X SFC Controllers
  4. RAZO

FS: Pana Twin MP-92 Supergun #2

$485 + Shipping *Sold* Got another one for sale. In excellent working shape. Comes with RGB Scart Cable, Jamma Harness with CPS2 Kick Harness.
  5. RAZO

FS: Another Analogue Mega Sg

Japan Version Comes with 8bitdo Controller. $235 *Sold* I'll post pics when I get home
  6. RAZO

FS: Analogue Mega Sg with 8bitdo controller

$230 Shipped *Sold*
  7. RAZO

PS3/PSP/Vita stores shutting down

Anyone care? I still have some solid digital stuff that I purchased and play on occasion (Third Strike, Super Hang On, D&D Collection, God Hand, Daytona, The Simpsons, X-Men, MKII). Don't know if purchased games will still be available for download once store's close. Not much information...
  8. RAZO

FS: Street Fighter II Turbo

$215 Shipped
  9. RAZO

Updated MVS Carts for Sale

Prices are Negotiable. Strikers 1945 Plus (Holo Label) $140 Sonic Wings 3 $135 *Sold* Nam 1975 $150 Art of Fighting $40 Art of Fighting 2 $50 *Sold* Art of Fighting 3 $85 *Sold* Shock Troopers $135 * Sold* Last Blade (Repro Label) $60 Last Blade 2 $165 Samurai Shodown $40 Samurai Shodown II $45...
  10. RAZO

FS: NeoSD MVS Pro *Sold*

$600 + Shipping *Sold* Works fine, used a few times. Comes with SD Card.
  11. RAZO

No longer will the sun rise

https://soranews24.com/2021/02/19/rising-sun-removed-from-street-fighter-ii-background-in-games-latest-re-release/amp/ Maybe this is offensive to the Japanese, I don't know. The background in E Honda's stage is so dope. This is one of my favorite games.. Man, this made me sad.
  12. RAZO

FS: MVS Carts

Daddy bought some new speakers and so now I have to balance the scales. Boards are all original so please don't ask me to open up the carts and send board pics. Most of you here know that I'm not going to screw you plus I'm getting old and lazy. I replaced some of the labels on the carts that...
  13. RAZO

FS: Pana Twin MP-92 Supergun *Sold*

$485 + Shipping *Sold* Comes with a nice long custom Jamma Harness made by James. Never tried the Mahjong panel but everything else works great.
  14. RAZO

FS: Neo MV1C CMVS *SOLD*

$285 Shipped *Sold*. Component, RGB, Svideo, Unibios. Will include power supply and rgb scart cable.
  15. RAZO

*Sold*

Japan Version. Asking $265 Shipped *Sold*. Will include KOF Neowave
  16. RAZO

FS: X-RGB-2 Plus and some games

Haven't play much of the switch so getting rid of the games I have. Did a quick search of ebay for prices. Let me know if I'm off. Zelda BOTW $35 *Sold* Battle Princess Madelyn $30 Psikyo Collection Vol 1 2 3 $30 each *All Sold* Esprade $65 *Sold* Kunio Collection $40 *Sold* Psyvariar switch...
  17. RAZO

FS: Final Fight CPS1 *Sold*

Final Fight $215 *Sold* Hyper Fighting *Sold $215*
  18. RAZO

Amazon third party seller returns

I tried googling this but couldn't find a answer but hope someone here knows. If I purchased from a third party seller on Amazon and it turns out they are local. 25 min away. Can I return it to the store instead of paying for shipping? They are a pretty big store like Best Buy. They offered...
  19. RAZO

PCE Works Mega Engine

Looks like Pce works is coming with their own Pce and Sega Cd system. No details on whether its fpga or just standard emulation. I figured I would post incase someone is interested. I know analouge is coming out with their own pc engine as well. This one also plays the roms via USB...
  20. RAZO

Sold

Sd2Snes $135 Shipped