Search results

1. E

Problem solved with Justin (n80g80)

Hey everyone as a follow up to the whole blast city cab ordeal, Justin finally had the chance to refund me back my money and sincerely apologized about what happened, had some serious personal issues going on. Needless to say I'm very happy.
  2. E

Not too happy with N80G80 (Justin)

Justin still hasn't given me a response since New Years on to whether he's going to ship my blast city cab or give me my money back. He hasn't been responding to my calls nor my text messages. Now I understand that he's in nursing school and been really busy but this is getting ridiculous.
  3. E

Norton9478 Awesome Seller

Got SF3:2I CPS-3 Kit from him. Works like a charm.
  4. E

FS: Marvel vs. Street Fighter CPS-2 B Board

I have a Marvel vs. Street Fighter CPS-2 B Board Hispanic that I'm selling for $80 plus shipping. Pics available on request and yes the battery has been replaced recently.
  5. E

columbuscoinop on ebay - good seller

Based out of Columbus, GA. Won a Tekken Tag Board from them, very solid seller and board works 100%. edit the seller's name is columbuscoinopshop
  6. E

WTS VF4 Final Tuned Software Only

I'm selling my copy of VF4 Final Tuned Software with IC dongle for $85 + shipping.
  7. E

RingoC - Good Seller

RingoC is a good seller got my SSF2 Board from him. Only thing I wish he did was give me my tracking number immediately after I paid him, but nevertheless, I will do business with him again.
  8. E

Zapatistab

Awesome Seller, Got my Gunbird 2 in mint condition as stated by him. Will do business with him in the future.
  9. E

FS: New Net City Panel with Joystick and Buttons and VF4:FT Software only

I have for sale a very good condition New Net City Panel that I bought back in December 2007. Willing to sell for $205 shipped US only, includes Paypal Fees. Also I have 1 VF4 Final Tuned Software that I bought from Coinopexpress about over a year ago. $100 shipped US only includes Paypal...
  10. E

FS: Astro City Boardmaster Supergun Case

I have for sale a used Astro City Boardmaster Supergun Case. Bought this case from ThaBadGuy from SRK a couple of months ago but haven't had time to refurbish the Supergun. Needs a new control panel, new paint job, new top switches, but has all the other electronics. Willing to let it go for...
  11. E

N80G80 Awesome Seller

N80G80 is an awesome seller, will be willing to buy from him again in the future. Eddie
  12. E

Gleason - Awesome Seller

Gleason did an awesome job in getting me the Tekken 5 stick. Well packaged too. Would recommend this seller.
  13. E

WTB: Sega New Net City Control Panel

I know these are hard to find but does anyone have any suggestions where I can get one other than Yahoo Japan?
  14. E

F/S 2 HRAP3s and 1 VSHG Brand New In Box

I have two HRAP3s and 1 VSHG that I'm trying to get rid of. I'm selling each HRAP3 $100 shipped (or I can include sanwa buttons for an extra $20 to the price, so $120). The VSHG I will also sell for $120 shipped as well...
  15. E

For sale VSHG NIB $120 Shipped US only

If anyone is looking for a Virtua Stick High Grade I have one Brand New for $120 shipped US only. I can provide pics of the sticks via email for those that are interested. Thanks.
  16. E

WTB: D-Lite Supergun

Does anyone know if D-Lite started making his super guns again? Or is he still not making them right now?