Search results

1. F

I Found The PERFECT Xmas Gift for Smokehouse...

Merry Christmas, you miserable crone!
  2. F

Smokehouse, please come back!

Nah stay gone, you miserable bitch.
  3. F

FOUND: US NES console

Found a system. Thank you, everyone!
  4. F

Game Gear still selling after all these years.

Still clangin' an bangin' at retail. Can't say that about the N64.
  5. F

Paul Manafort

He strikes me as the type of man that would wear make-up.
  6. F

WTB ST-V Multi

Anyone have one? I missed the boat when they were new because I didn't have an ST-V mobo. All that has changed now.
  7. F

Capcom re-releasing Street Fighter II SNES

http://kotaku.com/capcom-is-re-releasing-street-fighter-ii-on-a-snes-cart-1798645758 So which one of you autistic collectard faggots are going to waste your money on this shit?
  8. F

Steredenn

This showed up on PSN yesterday. Reviews are pretty favorable, but I'll take the word of someone who actually plays shooters. Anyone here try it?
  9. F

Donald Trump, Champion of equality

Our fearless Leader wants to ban trannies from serving in the military. LOL Donald John Trump, friend of the people. I like how he just ends that tweet with "Thank you." At least he was polite about it.
  10. F

PC Engine Question (Not a repair/mod thread)

Can't really find anything like this anywhere, figured I'd ask here. Bought this PCE and it works perfect, no complaints. Didn't want it modded because I'm plugging this into an XM29+ and my Duo-R looked fucking amazing with the standard composite. Click on the thumbnail - the picture won't...
  11. F

Nevermind

Can a mod please lock this, or at the very least stop bumping it? Thx
  12. F

So...Adam Jones.(MLB)..

Last night at Fenway, someone threw peanuts at him and called him the N-word. Local news is having a field day, obviously. He holding a press conference and pretty much saying that Boston is a racist city to play in. -Is it because some one got caught doing it - finally - after all these...
  13. F

"Our Country Needs A Good Shutdown..." - Donald J Trump

"Either elect more republican senators in 2018 or change the rules now to 51%." "Lesser of 2 evils", right smokehouse?????
  14. F

"I Don't Stand By Anything!!" - Donald J. Trump

We are so unbelieveably fucked. This orange troll lives in his own fucking reality.
  15. F

"I Miss My Old Life..." - Donald J. Trump

So wait... Being president isn't an easy job??? LIES! SAD! "I miss my old life..." "...this is more work than my previous life." "I thought it would be easier." Cry harder, faggot.
  16. F

RIP Charlie Murphy

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/12/charlie-murphy-dead-leukemia-eddie-murphy-brother/ Didn't know he had Leukemia. God damn.
  17. F

GroovyMAME Help?

Help me Obi-Wan, you're my only hope. For the last month/2 months I've been trying to set up Groovymame on a PC so I can throw it in my cab using crt_emudriver. This is not turning out well. I'm getting stress headaches trying to decipher posts on other forums written by people that barely...
  18. F

Who's worried?

http://gizmodo.com/as-crt-supplies-vanish-the-classic-arcade-machine-is-vi-1792968855 I am. Anyone replace the tube with an LCD? 25" screens don't seem to be commonplace.
  19. F

Does this go here?

Blonde on her knees in room full of black dudes while cuck looks on.
  20. F

GONE: US PS1 Games

These are getting moved elsewhere. SOLD: