Search results

1. H

MVS FS more carts added + some w/mm w/box w/plastic case + 111 in 1 Multgame Cart

Hey guys I have these carts up for grabs. They are all tested and working. I am also looking for a working single slot board, will trade or purchase, let me know what you have. Regarding purchases - I only accept payments that include a paypal verified address and I only ship to the USA...
  2. H

up for grabs - batch of MVS carts check em' out and snag em' up!

Hey guys here they are a nice batch of MVS up for grabs. I only accept payment with paypal verified address and I ship to the US only. Priority shipping add $8 for first cart + $5 each additional cart -or- for 4 to 6 carts I can ship for $25 Viewpoint w/fake label and mm - $125 Strikers...
  3. H

lots of MVS carts up for grabs with PRICES DROPPED AGAIN!

Hey guys! PRICES DROPPED!!! Help me clear these bad boys out, thanks! :buttrock: I ship to the continental US only. Shipping is $8.00 priority mail per cart, and I can ship (4-6) carts for $24.00 check last post in this thread by me for latest list of available carts and prices thanks!
  4. H

A ton of great MVS carts up for grabs (w/pics) +New carts added - Buy 3 get 1 Free

Hi all! It's been a while since I've sold any of my collection and man I've got some duplicate carts to clear out. All cartridges are original, a few with fake labels, except for the ones below noted that I think are a boot. Feel free to make reasonable offers on multiple carts. I also have a...
  5. H

Andro Dunos, Metal Slug 3, Ghost Pilots, and more MVS cartridges up for grabs here!

Ghost Pilots, Mutation, Gururin and more MVS cartridges up for grabs here! Hi all! I've got some more duplicate carts to clear out of my collection. All cartridges are original, some with fake labels. Feel free to make reasonable offers on multiple carts. Shipping is $5.00 priority mail per...
  6. H

Metal Slug 3, 4, 5 MVS

Hey all, I'm looking for loose carts of metal slug 3, 4, 5 Thanks :)
  7. H

12+ Original MVS Carts For Sale! Lots of good ones still left.

Something happened with the old thread, I was unable to edit it today, so I have moved everything to this new thread. These are all ORIGINAL carts, some with fake labels, some with original mini marquees. * U.S. buyers only please * Baseball Stars Professional w/mm Magical Drop 2 World...
  8. H

neo mvs buttons list?

May be a silly question, just curious if there is a neo-geo mvs game list anywhere that also lists the number of buttons each game utilizes. I know klov has the button info on each games detail page, just wondering if there is a less time consuming way to get the info. Thanks in advance :)
  9. H

Over 20 original MVS carts here for sale, some nice ones still left!

These are all ORIGINAL carts, some with fake labels, some with original mini marquees. * U.S. buyers only please * Magical Drop 2 World Heroes US World Heroes II Jet Samurai Shodown Samurai Shodown III Samurai Shodown IV Ninja Combat Double Dragon w/plastic case-seam cracked The Last Blade...
  10. H

Neo Drift Out legit or boot?

Hi all. I just acquired a neo drift out mvs cart and am hoping its legit, heres some pcb pics. Thanks in advance for help.
  11. H

Magician Lord #00001 serial number?

Hi all. I just acquired this Magician Lord cart. Upon inspection I noticed this metal tag on the cart and wonder if anyone would know if it is original? It says its serial #00001 hehe
  12. H

Help identifying legit or boot powerspikes 2 cart

Hi all, I have been a neo-geo fan since I was young and have just recently purchased an upright cab to relive those fond memories. What I was unaware of until yesterday was the existance of bootleg carts (thank you vwlunatic who has been extremely helpful and informative). Please excuse my...