Search results

1. B

WTB: Sengoku 3...

Just like the title states, I'm looking to buy a Sengoku 3 cart or kit. Please offer pricing plus shipping, and NO BOOTS either. Thanks
  2. B

Another Bust a Move Boot....

I feel like I have been duped, but then its a FREE boot. Yes, typically everyone on here will say, "If it has MX chips its a boot...," however, this sucker uses Intel flash chips, and DIP package adapters. Enjoy
  3. B

WTB - Bust a Move & Bust a Move Again

Just like the title states, looking for either Bust A Move, and Bust a Move Again MVS carts. And the equivalent, Puzzle Bobble & Puzzle Booble 2 will be acceptable as well. Thanks.
  4. B

NeoGeo2k2-Thanks for the goods

To NeoGeo2k2: Okay, if you are reading this as a user not logged on, better check your email man, I getting kinda pissed off at the fact that I have not received any tracking information, or even the package for the item I purchased. Contact me ASAP. If anyone knows this guy, get a hold of...
  5. B

Place to buy JST Brand Wire to Board Connectors...

Hey, Does anyone know where I can find JST connectors to buy in small quantities? Thanks for the help.
  6. B

WTB: 2 slot motherboard

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a 2 slot motherboard IN WORKING CONDITION WITH COVER. Thanks guys.