Search results

1. X

Baseball Stars 2 MVS + Misc Carts **Reduced**

I am cleaning out my storage unit after having moved to Grand Rapids Mi about 6 months ago. Unfortunately i don't have the space here to use my neo candy cabs so this stuff has to go. I will post it here first and then off to ebay it goes. Heres a list of what i've got: MVS Games: Bare Carts...
  2. X

WTB: Soda Syrup

Ok i know this is abit odd, but i figured i'd see what i can get anyways. I just bought a sodastream system and would like to get some actual soda/fountain pop flavors for it instead of having the use the generic stuff they provide. I'm looking for 1qt - 1 gallon of syrup concentrate for each of...
  3. X

WTS: PS3 Games

I have for sale a few PS3 games that i don't play anymore. All are in mint condition and barely used. Not a scratch on them. They include the case and manuals as well. Payment is via paypal and shipping is free if you don't mind first class mail. Priority mail is available for an extra $5 per...
  4. X

[Found] Virtua NBA for Sega Naomi

Found what i was looking for, thanks again Neo-Geo!!
  5. X

WTB: Nintendo Super System

I just ran across a thread in the arcade trading forum for a Nintendo Super System for sale with a game and unfortunately i was too late and it was sold before i could get a chance to message them about it. So anyhow if you have one for sale let me know. Thanks
  6. X

Another reason to hate...........

Cops. http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/sep/21/undercover-drug-investigators-embarrass-polk-sheri/ Idiots.
  7. X

Need a New Digital Camera.

Well i've been doing some research lately and i've pretty much got my heart set on the nikon d40 entry level dslr digi cam. This camera will be used mostly for taking product pictures to be used online and in a print catalog. I will be taking pics of beauty supplies such as soaps, essential...
  8. X

FS: Cheap MVS Games - All Mint - Now Shrink Wrapped!

I have for sale a few Neo Geo MVS carts, all are nearly brand new looking, have been cleaned and have fully intact english labels with serial numbers. Shipping is $7 for the first cart and $5 for each additional cart. These will ship via USPS Priority Mail. All carts are in nearly brand new...
  9. X

Sold

Sold.
  10. X

FS: Vision Pro 19" Dual Res LCD Panel (VGA/CGA)

Well i've got a brand new in the box 19" Vision Pro Dual Resolution (CGA/VGA) LCD Monitor. The box has been opened by me but the unit has not been used and the shrink wrap around the monitor is still intact. The only thing it didn't come with is the VGA-RGB Adaptor Board but they canbe bought...
  11. X

FS: Neo Geo MVS Carts & 6 Slot

I have the following carts for sale. Preffered payment method is paypal. Carts will ship as soon as payment is received. Will not hold carts. No bootlegs, original carts only. Shipping is $8/cart in USA only. International postage calculated per shipment based on location. Windjammers -...
  12. X

Wanted: SW300 or SC200 Power Supplies

I need a couple of ault sw300 or sc200 power supplies for a project. Please contact me if you have any extras you would like to get rid of. Thanks
  13. X

2 x MAS Neo Geo Arcade Sticks

I have 2 almost brand new MAS Neo Geo Arcade Joysticks for sale. I bought them for $124/ea shipped and they are no longer available from arcadeshock.com which is where i bought them from about a year ago. The 2 joysticks have barely been used and aren't even broke in. I can let them both go for...
  14. X

FS: Extreme Hunting 2 - Tournament Edition

Ok well i've decided to get rid of my Extreme Hunting 2 Tournament Edition atomiswave game. I've played the shit out of it and am ready to move on. This game is worth quite a bit. I've included the price guide from atomiswave.org for reference. Cartridges Extreme Hunting - $350-$400+ Extreme...
  15. X

FS: Sports Shooting USA Cart - Atomiswave

I have for sale a Sports Shooting USA atomiswave cart. Its an english region cart(obviously) and works perfectly. It requires the use of the light guns, however you can use any of them for this game (shotgun, handgun, etc) This game does not come with any guns, its the cart only. I am asking...
  16. X

FS: Neo Geo MVS Carts

Ok i have the following up for sale. Payment is via paypal only. - The Super Spy - Original Cart in Excellent/NrMint Condition with Shockbox, Insert and MM - $60 Shipped - Neo DriftOut - Original Cart in Mint Condition with New Shockbox and Insert - $105 Shipped - Blues Journey - Original Cart...
  17. X

Wanted: Atomiswave Games

I just got an atomiswave mobo from ECL, i just paid yesterday and it showed up today. They really are in a league of their own. Now that being said i would like to get a few more games for it. I am willing to pay or trade for them so let me know what kind of offers you may have and we'll go from...
  18. X

Prices Required in Selling Threads

I don't know if its just me but lately it seems like alot of people are posting things for sale and not including their asking price or anything, they just want you to contact them with an offer. Would it be too much to ask them to at least list a price? Its just annoying contacting someone and...
  19. X

WTT: Flipshot

I want to trade for a legit flipshot cart in good condition. I have the following carts available for trade: - Super Dodgeball with New Shockbox and Insert - Cart is in Excellent/Mint Condition. - Garou: Mark of the Wolves - Cart Only, in Great/Excellent condition. Japanese Version. Label has a...
  20. X

MVS Cart Clearance Sale **Prices Slashed 7-30**

I've got a few MVS carts i'm wanting to get rid of really quick. Basically these are games from my personal collection that i don't play anymore. Paypal is prefferred and i ship via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation for $6 per package. - The Super Spy - Comes with Shockbox and Insert...