Search results

1. VaNDAL_UK

NEO GEO 1 SLOT Motherboard with UNIBIOS 3.1 with coin counter

Works fine with the two games I have Metal Slug 2 and Magical Drop 3. Had on test for 3 hours with Metal Slug 2 Full sound, no glitching Passes test screens. Other than that no further testing has been done. Original battery removed. I have soldered in a coin cell battery holder. 1 Sot board...
  2. VaNDAL_UK

FS: NEO GEO Consolized MVS CMVS 4 Slot

Another CMVS I've built up over that last few months. Which is now for sale. Sorry for the video quality. bP45bivOjDU The mainboard both top and bottom PCB's are fully supported with machine 4m screws and alloy stand-offs. No flex when inserting or removing carts in any of the slots...
  3. VaNDAL_UK

4 slot won't coin up propery

Hi I have an issue with is 4 slot motherboard. It has unibois v 3.1. The issue is it will not coin up in arcade mode with more than one cart incerted from the controller. Bridging pin 16 coins up fine. If I put it in AES mode start and select works fine and works fine in the test menu. If I...
  4. VaNDAL_UK

Faulty MVS 1 SLOT

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can shine some light on where to start fault finding this board. I assume this is in "Watchdog"? I've painfully checked the board for trace damage and dry joints and believe me the board look in as new condition. No battery leak at all! Tested with 2 original...
  5. VaNDAL_UK

NEO GEO 1 Slot CMVS for Sale

Hi All, Yet another of my CMVS Neo Geo up for sale. This time a nice tidy MV-1FS. RGB Scart 3.5mm Jack UniBIOS (cheats, Juke box & Region AES / MVS change) 5mm Plexiglas base Comes with: Power supply Scart Lead (Stereo) Original BIOS Not much to say really. Other than I've kept the...
  6. VaNDAL_UK

Consolized CMVS NEO GEO MVH-MV1FS 1 SLOT SNK UniBIOS 3.1

2 days to go http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221514153176?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
  7. VaNDAL_UK

NEO GEO Consolized MVS CMVS 2 Slot

International shipping. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221434108986?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
  8. VaNDAL_UK

FS: NEO GEO Consolized MVS CMVS 2 Slot FOR SALE

Hi, Here I am again with another Neo Geo CMVS 2 Slot FOR SALE. This has all the features of the last ones I have done with a bonus!: Here is the guff about it. Uni BIOS (All cheats and system settings) RGB Scart (RGB TV's ONLY!!) Stereo Audio (Best to connect the console straight to your...
  9. VaNDAL_UK

FS: Playstation 1 (PSX) Mod chipped UK

Hi all, I have for sale 2x PlayStation 1's for sale (The Old grey Phatties)! Console only. They have the Mayumi v4 modchip and have booted everything I've thrown at them. Both PXS's have had the following done. Full strip down. Outer shell has been cleaned (Hot soapy bath). Laser assembly...
  10. VaNDAL_UK

FS: SEGA Consols JAP MegaDrive MEGA CD + GAMES UK

Accepting offer on the whole lot. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111288226063?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649 Thanks.
  11. VaNDAL_UK

FS: PRICE DROP! NEO GEO MVS CMVS 2 Slot Console UK

Hi, I have my CMVS 2 Slot for sale. Another one I've built up over that last few months. Battery mod 5v Mod Unibios 3.1, Manual + Original bios supplied. Fully wired up for RGB scart with 8 pin din and L + R Audio Several layers of black and clear coat. 6mm Plexi Glass base. Super...
  12. VaNDAL_UK

FS: GameBoy Watch GBE-002

Hi, I have this GameBoy GBE-002 watch for sale. I believe these are quite rare in working condition. Battery compartment is in fair to good condition with no batter (lol. Battery) leakage at all! Over all condition is fair with bumps and scratches. I have larger pictures if wanted...
  13. VaNDAL_UK

Consolized Neo Geo MVH-MV2F 2 Slot

Hi, I have CMVS 2 Slot for sale on dirtybay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221326159524?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
  14. VaNDAL_UK

WTB: PS1 PSX Playstation 1 Mod Chip Mayumi v4 UK

Hi, I after a Playstation 1 mod chip something like Mayumi v4 If you have anything please let me know?
  15. VaNDAL_UK

Consolized Neo Geo MVH-MV2F 2 Slot

Now on Ebay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221302435475?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
  16. VaNDAL_UK

FS: CMVS 2 Slot NEO-MVH Mv2F

Hi Guys and Gals, As some of you know I've been building a CMVS 2Slot for a few weeks now, Well she's finally finished and up for sale. Neo-MVH MV2F Head Phones Memory card Reader UniBIOS v3.1 + Original BIOS Pure RGB Scart + wired for Stereo 5V Mod Battery Mod 8 pin Din Neo Geo wired with...
  17. VaNDAL_UK

CMVS 2 slot paint work.

Hi Guys, Just looking for some feedback on my CVMS 2 slot paint job. I have almost finished the paint, here are some pictures before the clear coat. I have managed to get some dust under the paint but nothing you can't see from say 2ft away. I have the wiring to do tonight. I'll add some...
  18. VaNDAL_UK

Tototek PS2 to Neo Geo Joystick Converter issues

Hi, I have a Tototek PS2 to Neo Geo converter and I'm having issues using it on my MVC 1 slot. On the controller test menu the buttons up, left, B, C and select flicker on and off randomly. when the mentioned buttons are pressed the test flickers 1,0,1,0,1,0 constantly. but un-pressed they...
  19. VaNDAL_UK

WTB: Unibios for MVS MV-1FS (UK)

Hi, As title realy. Wanted Unibios for the MVS MV-1FS UK sale. Paypal waiting.
  20. VaNDAL_UK

WTB MVS Motherboard UK

Hi, I'm after a MVS motherboard to CMVS. PM me with what you got? Thanks.