Search results

1. neo_mao

WTB: NGP Games

SSIA Preferably complete JPN, snap-cock version, but may be open to cardboard as well. I guess open to European versions as well if they have a snap-cock. Thanks
  2. neo_mao

Happy Birthday LoneSage

SSIA
  3. neo_mao

Happy birthday sirlynxalot

Hope you had a great day and I also hope that this thread doesn’t turn into a bunch of jockstrap jokes. Sincerely, neo_mao
  4. neo_mao

LF: Someone to fix a 3DS Xl

Or I guess maybe I should say is it worth it,nor should I just get a new one? Basically, something happened to the charging port so it no longer chargers. I guess this is a fairly common problem w/ 3DS XLs. Problem is definitely not the battery. I don’t have the skill, knowledge, patience...
  5. neo_mao

WTB / WTT Replicade Tempest + Centipede

Long shot, I know. Anyone have these they want to sell or trade?
  6. neo_mao

Where do you guys buy your sticks 'n buttons?

SSIA. I'm pimping the shit out my A1Ups and gonna class up them bitches real nice.
  7. neo_mao

WTB: Empty Xbox 360 cases

Just want to get some clean blank cases for some disc only games I have. I'd prefer they be clean and original so I figured I'd ask here first, but worst case scenario I can go to ebay and roll the dice since I guess I don't really care that much. :D I think I need 8 cases.
  8. neo_mao

For LoneSage - Autumn Pics

@LoneSage - here you go. I figured I wouldn't put these in the pic thread since I am not in any of these pics - I figured the pretty scenery alone was enough natural beauty for ya'll...my handsome mug would just be an overload.
  9. neo_mao

SOLD: The Greatest Neo Geo Game Ever Made....

Maybe the greatest game ever.... All gone! (for now...) Paypal friends + family (because I want to be your friend :eye::eye:) Sold Samurai Spirits 4 Japanese AES - $300 + shipping League Bowling Japanese AES -$175 + shipping Fire Suplex Japanese AES -$75 + shipping Pictures
  10. neo_mao

Pokémon Cards

So my kids want to get Pokémon cards...I never played with cards as a kid so I have no idea where to begin. I took a look on Amazon and there are like a million different sets. Any recommendations on where to start? All I know is they want cute cards like Pikachu and Squirtle.
  11. neo_mao

Black Friday 2020

Sooo...anyone looking to get some useless crap they don’t need? I know I am. Aside from some random toys for the kids, my wife wants an iPad Pro, pencil and keyboard. I don’t expect there will be material savings on anything Apple...but we’ll see I guess. For me personally the only thing I...
  12. neo_mao

Somebody make DevilRedeemed a birthday thread ASAP...

...for I am not worthy of such a monumental task!
  13. neo_mao

Wallet Recommendations

Last wallet I bought was probably from Marshall’s for like $10...but after abusing and stuffing it like George Constanza for a couple of years I could use a new one. Someone at work suggested a Ridge. I took a look and seems too small to me...but what do I know? Anyone have one? Thoughts...
  14. neo_mao

You are walking down an empty alley at night when a stranger grabs you from behind and...

places a gun to your head. “Ninja Combat or Sengoku. Choose one now! Or die!” What do you do? And why?
  15. neo_mao

Dollfuckers help me out - WTB NECA Ninja Turtle figures

I know this is kind of a long shot but what the heck. Looking for all 4 turtles (the cartoon version ones) and maybe some other figures. The only ones I have so far are Rocksteady and Bebop. Thanks!
  16. neo_mao

What is the point of Apple TV, Fire Stick, Chromecast etc.? Do I need one?

Basically I just want a tv for my kids play room where they can watch stuff like Disney+, Netflix, HBO Max etc. I think pretty much all TVs now are smart TVs...so couldn’t you just download those apps directly to the TV? I think the only one that might be problematic is HBO Max because I know...
  17. neo_mao

Finally!!!!!! Hotshot Racing (Switch, PS4, Xbone, PC) 9/10/20

This game looks awesome. Fooking 16 tracks. $20 but it’s 20% off on the eShop if you preorder for the Switch. Need to decide if I want to get this on Switch or Xbone. Normally i’d go Switch, but been thinking about getting a wheel for the Xbone - which could be awesome for this game!
  18. neo_mao

Batman Gotham Knights (PS5, Xbox Series X, PC)

I’m a sucker for these games. Looks rad.
  19. neo_mao

N64 Wrestling Games

Some of the most fun I had gaming was back in college with 4 player Mario Kart, Smash Bros and of course wrestling games. It’s been so long but I think we only played the WCW ones...I think World Tour and Revenge. Thinking of getting a wrestling game again. Probably will get Revenge. But I...