Search results

1. Cinder6

Can't find parts info

So, my 2-slot MVS is getting both wavy lines on the monitor, and the power supply fan sounds like it's struggling. I'm planning on doing a cap kit in a month or so, and on replacing the power supply if it seems necessary. I'd just like to verify something... The standard monitor in the MVS is...
  2. Cinder6

Headphone jacks...on a game?

This might be a total noob question, but here goes. What's with this? That's on a copy of League Bowling. Are they headphone jacks (they are the right size)? The game looks legit, from the board. Is this sort of thing semi-common?
  3. Cinder6

MVS booting to slot 2, not 1

I just noticed that my MVS is booting to slot 2 first, instead of 1. It's only doing this when I have KoF 98 in #1 and some other game in #2. I can use the game select button to get to KoF 98, but it's just odd that it's not booting to that automatically. Does it matter which slot a game goes...
  4. Cinder6

Telling the age of an MVS-2-25

So, I was just wondering how old my MVS is. Is there any guide out there for when-abouts a system was made, based on the serial number? Mine is 17xxx. Thanks
  5. Cinder6

Two questions about power

So, I just got my first Neo Geo on Sunday (MVS-2-25), and I have two questions regarding power. 1. Right now, I'm thinking of reinstating the lock on the coin slot door so my nieces can't get in there and mess things up. Since I don't want to have to keep unlocking and locking the door, I'd...