Search results

1. Neorebel

WTB: Shining Force CD Manual

Kind of a long shot, but I'm trying to complete my copy of Shining Force CD and just need to find someone selling a manual only. Willing to pay whatever you think is fair. Msg me!!
  2. Neorebel

Strider PC Engine

I'm selling Strider for PC Engine on eBay for $155+ shipping, would sell to a forum member for $135 shipped to the USA (media mail) paid via PP F & F. https://www.ebay.com/itm/184578211908?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 In my opinion, this is not a good port despite the...
  3. Neorebel

Amiibos new in package

So I kind of have buyer's remorse on these; I am no longer trying to collect Amiibo (Amiibos?). I have enough other crap to collect I'm trying to sell these in one shot without losing much of what I paid for them - am I dreaming? You tell me Can I get $150 + shipping for these? Are there...
  4. Neorebel

Spinner?

Is there a such thing as a decent, plug & play USB Spinner for arcade game emulation on the PC? Like Ikari Warriors, Heavy Barrel, Tempest, etc? This would not be something for a cab, just an easy setup for sitting at the desk casually playing
  5. Neorebel

WTB: Ibara PS2 Complete

Update - this has been found & purchased :)
  6. Neorebel

Mid 90s Neo "Star" Unreleased Console - Info

Came across this short documentary on YT today. What else do we know about this console? Looks like it would have been a beast! Anyone else hear of this?
  7. Neorebel

Cave iOs games

Anyone who misses the Cave ports on their iPhone is in for some good news - looks like Cave is going to update them soon. The post states that they will be available as updates for those who already purchased it and that there will be a commemorative sale as well (Hopefully this goes for America...
  8. Neorebel

WTB: Last Resort, Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer MVS

WTB: Last Resort and Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer MVS carts. US or J, Somewhat decent shape will do. Pls message me. Payment via Paypal.
  9. Neorebel

New Cotton coming to PC, PS4, Switch

https://dengekionline.com/articles/1231/ https://gematsu.com/2019/05/shoot-em-up-cotton-reboot-announced-for-ps4-switch-and-pc Beep, the video game sales division of Japanese company Sangatu Usagi no Mori, has established a publishing division and announced a reboot of the 1991-released...
  10. Neorebel

Strikers 2020 Announced

https://japanesenintendo.com/2019/05/17/strikers-2020-announced-for-consoles/ "City Connection (who own the Psikyo IP) have announced a brand new entry in the Strikers shoot ’em up series with STRIKERS 2020 coming to multiple platforms including consoles and arcade. STRIKERS 1945 and STRIKERS...
  11. Neorebel

*Found*

So I just experienced the dreaded 'ribbon issue' where my ps2 tore a number of original and backup discs to shreds - I'm super pissed. As a short term I'm replacing the ribbon but I want to get another slim console where the tray does not allow the ribbon to stick up - looks like the 90001 is...
  12. Neorebel

*Found* Jtag or RGH 360 Jasper board w/shmups

Kind of a long shot but does anyone want to sell me a Japanese xbox 360 w/USA compatible power supply, Jasper board with Jtag or RGH exploit and a bunch of cave games already installed on it? I'm out of the loop
  13. Neorebel

PS2/Wii, etc to PVM

Hi everyone, I have tried searching for the answer on this one, but I think the issue is that I don't know the best way to phrase this so please bear with me: For the Wii, my HDTV does not handle the virtual console games properly I am assuming due to switching between 'legacy' signals...
  14. Neorebel

Flash carts could be damaging consoles?

Normally I would file this under such paranoia as 'disc rot is going to get all your games,' or 'your laser is going to wear out if you play a CD-R,' but there seems to be some actual content behind this idea in the link below. I was wondering what some of the more tech-saavy members thought...
  15. Neorebel

WTB: H.A.S. (Home Arcade System) Saturn Adapter

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy a Sega Saturn Joystick adapter for the HAS Supergun by RGB. Please PM me if you have one that you don't need. Thanks!
  16. Neorebel

WTB - CIB genesis games

LF Shining Force (1) & Landstalker - would buy if you can beat eBay going rates please
  17. Neorebel

'Power Disc Slam' on 3DS from former Argonaut Staffer

Seen on NintendoLife today: For those of you with fond memories of fast-paced sports arcade games like Windjammers from the good old days, it will come as great news to hear that newly-formed UK based Chequered Cow Games is bringing the magic back with Power Disc Slam, set to arrive on the 3DS...
  18. Neorebel

Tekken 7: Fated Retribution

Announced at the end of the 2015 King of Iron Fist Tekken 7 Tournament (via Shoryuken), Tekken 7 Fated Retribution brings new characters, costumes, tweaks and touch-ups to Namco Bandai's arcade fighter, while finally answering the question of who Heihachi's wife Kazumi was begging to end her...
  19. Neorebel

The Last Blade 2 Announced for PS4, Vita

From Shoryuken today: With all the news surrounding Street Figher V and King of Fighters XIII during the PlayStation Experience keynote, it would be easy to look over the quick announcement Sony痴 Gio Corsi made regarding an old-school fighter called The Last Blade 2. SNK Playmore and Code...
  20. Neorebel

WTB: JJBA Dreamcast

Looking for a clean and complete copy of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure for Dreamcast, USA region, at a fair price. Thanks for looking!