Search results

1. V

FA: Consolized Neo Geo MVS

Item has sold.
  2. V

ATTN: Andrew S., who just bought my Last Blade and SSII (I think) - Need shipping addy

This message is for Andrew S. -- I'm contacting him this way because on Saturday, we lost eight hours of forum time due to the implementation of a new server. I need for you to PM me your shipping address, because your PMs to me were obliterated, and your PP payment doesn't contain your...
  3. V

Taking offers on beautiful custom dymondwood PS2 arcade stick

Seriously, this thing is really, really awesome. This custom PS2 dymondwood arcade stick was built for me in 2008 and has seen limited use. It was designed by Kaytrim and is one of a kind -- due to the difficulty of creating this unit, he swore he'd never attempt it again. The result, though...
  4. V

BIG SALE: MVS games w/ shockboxes and inserts, MAS sticks, Neo pad, etc.

There are absolutely NO boots in this lot, and, to my knowledge, only Prehistoric Isle 2 and RBFF2 have label replacements. I have opened each of these cartridges and verified their authenticity. The prices below DO entail shipping, so my sending them out will not cost you anything extra. I...
  5. V

WTB: KOF '98 and '02 MVS

Title says it all. JPN or NA, it doesn't matter. Should be originals, of course. If you happen to have Shockboxes/inserts, that'd be even better. Labels should be present and preferably original. Thanks!
  6. V

WTB: MVS Cyber-Lip w/Shock & Prehistoric Isle 2 w/Shock

Hey guys, these two games are top priority right now. I need genuine products with original labels. Shockboxes and inserts a major plus but not necessary. Please PM.
  7. V

LAST BLADE 2 MVS FOUND

Found.
  8. V

Boxed JPN PS2 System, Cave shooters, other imports, Wii, 360, etc.

I'm in the middle of a major move and need funds. Thus, I'm offering up a chunk of my collection for sale. Unfortunately, my digital camera recently broke (it was ancient), but rest assured that I am a responsible seller with a great reputation here, on The Next Level, shmups.com, and ebay. I'm...
  9. V

FS: ebay: Radiant Silvergun SS Stick, PS2 dymondwood stick, etc.

I thought you guys might like to consider these: Sega Saturn Custom Radiant Silvergun Stick: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140377133988&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT Dymondwood Custom PS2 Stick with Blue LED-fitted Buttons...
  10. V

Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi PS2, Umihara Kawase DS, JP Sat, etc.

Hey guys, I'm trying to avoid putting these things up on eBay and wanted to offer these goodies to you. Hey guys, I take meticulous care of my games and these are all in pristine condition, with documentation, etc. included--I've included pictures to attempt to represent this. I am based in...
  11. V

FS: Metal Slug X MVS + Shockbox and Insert

Please send offers-- the label is not original, but the cart is. In great condition. I need to sell this relatively soon, I have no Neo to play it on. :crying: I will send via Priority Mail for an additional $6, and I accept Paypal (and won't charge any fees). Thanks.
  12. V

Top Hunter and Metal Slug X MVS

Hey guys, I have a Top Hunter (fake English label) and Metal Slug X (fake English label) MVS for sale. Both games include a shockbox and insert. Top Hunter: $30 (ON HOLD!) MSX: $45 Both: $70 No shipping fees. Please PM if interested. Thanks!
  13. V

FS: Saturn shmups and others; PS2 imports; PS1 Vib Ribbon

In addition to my Neo stuff, I'm getting rid of a few other games to pay medical bills. All prices include shipping, and I'll send 'em Priority Mail! All games include, of course, cases and booklets. I'll specify spine cards, etc. Paypal only, please. US buyers only, please. SATURN imports...
  14. V

Really Nice Nintendo DS Lite Package

Check this out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140201728256&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004 Item description: Rare Nintendo DS Lite System + 11 DS Games + 5 GBA Games Here’s your chance to own one of the best Nintendo DS collections available, not necessarily in...
  15. V

Mass Update: CMVS, MAS Turbo Neo Stick, MVS titles w/ Shockboxes and inserts

Hello, fine Neo-Geo community, The following MVS titles I have for sale ALL include shockboxes and professionally printed inserts (bought from communities like here at NG, Southtown, and arcade-shock). Prices include shipping. I prefer Paypal for payment, though other means can be arranged...
  16. V

Magician Lord MVS and Neo Pad

In the market for these MVS games-- loose games are fine, though Shockboxes and inserts appreciated, if available: SNK vs Capcom Matrimelee Rage of the Dragons Thrash Rally Galaxy Fight Waku Waku 7 Robo Army Burning Fight Real Bout 2 Ninja Masters Ninja Commando Metal Slug Metal Slug 3 King...
  17. V

SS Tenka movelist/explanation of fighting modes?

Hello everyone. I'm new here, been lurking for a while. I just received SS Tenka (SS VI) for the PS2, and I've been searching for an in-depth move list but can't seem to locate one. I also want to know what the different fighting modes allow your character to do. Sorry for the noob question...