Search results

1. stevan5150

Just got in UNIBIOS, Won't work.

Ok guys I have a MV-1 , i put in the unibios and this is the screen shot it gives. I am using a 161 in 1 cart though.. I have been real careful with it. I took it out checked connections again and then tried again and same thing.
  2. stevan5150

Where to find 6x9 shielded speakers?

Hey guys I am in the market for some 6x9 shielded speakers for my cab. I am wanting some good quality ones . And man i am not having much luck finding any. Any suggestions?
  3. stevan5150

WTB...League Bowling MVS

Really looking for a loose cart... but no boots. I have a legit bust a move that I would trade.
  4. stevan5150

Roll Call Louisiana!!

Any Louisiana Neo Geo guys on here?
  5. stevan5150

Help Hooking up MV-1 > CGA to VGA converter > CRT.

Hey guys, I am going to make this as uncluttered as possible. These are the plugs coming from my jamma, they are miscolored but i traced them back and the colors are R,G,B,Black. the little one shown in the picture here , has something weird going on. the last slot the cable is doubled up on...
  6. stevan5150

Rewiring speakers to MVS board..???? Help

Hey guys, I just acquired a 1 slot converted cab today off of craigs list for $100 bucks. Its in great shape , but some one cut the wires to the speakers and i think they were on the jamma harness. What do i need to do fix this? Can i solder the speakers directly to the "speaker output pins? Any...
  7. stevan5150

HUGE SALE!! Everything must Go!!!!

Hey everyone, some extra stuff I have acquired that i just don't have room for. Paypal only, US sales only, and I ship stupid Fast! To much stuff to take Pics of , but i assure you everything is in great shape unless specified. I will try to post pics later. Add just 6 bucks for shipping, I ship...
  8. stevan5150

AeroFighters 2 MVS japanese cart Cheap

Cart originally purchased from southtown homebrew, comes with Shockbox and works great, missing serials though. $30.00 shipped
  9. stevan5150

SOLD

SOLD
  10. stevan5150

NEO TURF MASTERS MVS with SHOCK!!PRICE DROP FREE SHIP

Low Serial number NEO TURF MASTERS with SHOCK! Great Shape , plays perfectly. Not a boot. FREE SHIPPING , US SALES ONLY, PAYPAL only and I can ship it out today if i get paid today before 2 pm central time. I ship UPS with tracking number and insured. ASKING $50.00 shipped SOLD
  11. stevan5150

The reason I sold off alot of my MVS carts.....

here is the reason i sold off a lot of my collection.....i had to pay for my new setup
  12. stevan5150

HUGE SALE!!!NOMAD, VIRTUAL BOY, Guardian Heroes and more!!!!

sOME ITEMS SOLD!! Here we go , selling through some extras. Paypal only, no trades, SOME prices will include shipping (i will specify below). US Shipping only. PICS BELOW! Master system bundle (2 controllers, light gun and hookups) 17 games- $60 Virtual Boy bundle w/ac adapter, Mario Tennis...
  13. stevan5150

not for sale anymore

---------
  14. stevan5150

WindJammers AES, GREAT CONDITION

WindJammmers AES, MINT, with manual with baggie. Last game I am selling out of my collection. Paypal only, no trades asking $160 shipped (US shipping, its more if its out of US) or throw me an offer!
  15. stevan5150

N64 games Wanted!!

UPDATED, Some games purchasedI am currently at 38 games short of having the entire N64 collection, just thought I would see if you guys can help me out. Just needing carts only, not real interested in paying the extra dough just for a box and instructions. Bass Masters 2000 Bomberman 64...
  16. stevan5150

WTB:Prehistoric Isle 2 & Waku Waku 7

WTB:Prehistoric Isle 2 & Waku Waku 7 both on MVS, doesn't matter if its loose or kit. Of course no boots thanks
  17. stevan5150

My Neo Geo Corner

Here is the corner of my Game room dedicated to Neo...My consolized 2 slot, custom stick and the TV is an RCA 4:3 CRT w/component hookups, Phillips 80 watt speakers hooked directly up to the 2 slot headphone out. BTW the picture is gorgeous hooked up component and not being stretched...
  18. stevan5150

Anybody ever see this arcade stick?

Ok guys I hit some pawn shops today and scored some big NES and Saturn titles for dirt cheap, but my best find IMO is this HORI arcade stick. I have never seen it before, and when i googled the model number HPS-29 it seems maybe to have only been released in Japan. I have it hooked up right now...
  19. stevan5150

Pelican Real arcade stick xbox mod?

I have an XBOX Pelican Real arcade controller and the buttons and stick aren't that great. How hard would it be to swap out for HAPP components?
  20. stevan5150

MCS-Arcade?

Any one else order anything from this company http://mcs-arcade.com/posters.html I ordered some stuff last week and I haven't heard anything back from them. Just wondering if you guys have done business with them.