Search results

1. XxHennersXx

PGM Martial Masters

Hey y’all Looking for Martial Masters for the PGM. Possibly interested in buying your PGM motherboard too in the same transaction.
  2. XxHennersXx

WTS: Debug Unit PS1

Small chip in front right. Laser assembly works well. $350+ shipping
  3. XxHennersXx

What’s your biggest coincidence?

I ran into a very improbable coincidence the other day. 29 years ago in 1991 I went to my first Monster Truck show - Bigfoot was doing an exhibition at a Ford dealership. There was a row of about 10 cars, and the crowd was in a U shape. There were a couple hundred people there. I was feeling...
  4. XxHennersXx

Retrotink 2X Classic with 3D Printed Case

SOLD - Newest revision of the board. Has hardly been used (only had my PS2 and Saturn connected to it). Replaced it today with a RetroTink 2X Pro, so I don’t need this anymore. They run new for $90 without a 3D Printed case and the Mini HDMI cable. $75 + shipping
  5. XxHennersXx

FS: MVS 161 Multicart

$45 + shipping Typical banana cart. Series 1. No fix applied. Will also trade for any common MVS carts. Edit: sold
  6. XxHennersXx

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater turns 20 today (and a documentary!)

Tony Hawks Pro Skater came out 20 years ago today. This game (and ESPECIALLY the soundtrack) influenced my life so much as an 11 year old. I’m 100% certain I wouldn’t be the same adult I am today without it - and today released a trailer for a documentary about the history of it...
  7. XxHennersXx

New take on an old ad

Was playing around with my lightbox earlier for some product photography, and took a comparison picture of Samurai Shodown on Genesis vs Neo-Geo...thought about SNK's edgy marketing from back in the day for the Neo Geo and figured if they were still marketing the Neo Geo today (or at least a few...
  8. XxHennersXx

Omega MVS resetting

My Omega MVS started having issues. It reset while using a multicart, so I switched to my authentic carts. Everything was fine but after an hour or so it reset while on pause for a few minutes. Then a few times it’s reset while resetting itself (reset a few notes into the Neo Geo jingle). I...
  9. XxHennersXx

Cyber-Lip font help?

I have a high res scan of the Japanese insert, since I can't find a high res scan of the US insert I've been working on converting it to an american style insert for the Shockbox. Having a hard time telling what the font choices are, for the text on the back and for the "Cyber-Lip" placed under...
  10. XxHennersXx

Samurai Shodown MVS

$30 + shipping Legit board, repro label and shell. One of the screw heads is gone but it can still be opened. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. XxHennersXx

Double Dragon insert?

I'm working on a Double Dragon Shockbox insert and I can't find a good scan of the US AES front. Does anyone have a better scan they could share?
  12. XxHennersXx

My Windjammers Shockbox insert

I can upload the full resolution version to my Dropbox. I got my copy last night and decided to put together something while at work a bit higher resolution than what I was able to find for Windjammers insert. It started as cleaning up the one I really like by NeoCverA but turned into ended up...
  13. XxHennersXx

WTB MVS Neo Turf Masters or Windjammers

Edit: Purchased Windjammers and Neo Turf Masters Rebuilding my collection and starting with the essentials, Looking to get Neo Turf Masters and Windjammers!
  14. XxHennersXx

WTB MVS Ninja Masters

Looking for Ninja Masters for MVS. Looking to spend around $150. Thanks
  15. XxHennersXx

Square gate vs Octagon gate?

On my Japanese arcade sticks I've never been able to consistantly do 2x :qcf: or any variation. I mostly play charge characters in Capcom fighters though, so square gates were GREAT! Most of my SNK fighters were played on my Amercian MVS cabinet (which I'm going to be selling). Since most SNK...
  16. XxHennersXx

Sakuracon 2011, Seattle Washington.

I'm going. is anyone else going? I'll be there the entire weekend. I might bring my 360 to the hotel room so we can play SF2HDR and I have KOF 98 UM.
  17. XxHennersXx

Proper PSU replacement for MV-1?

My Neo Geo cab bit the bullet. I assume it was the power supply, you wiggle the cord and it came on for a second. So it wouldn't be the fuse or when it came on I'd hear a pop right? It had a habit of resetting and most said it's the PSU that did that anyway, so it's due time. :lolz: whats a...
  18. XxHennersXx

MVS doesn't boot after 9 month hiatus.

It's been probably about 9 months since I plugged in my MVS but now it doesn't boot. I'll wiggle the power cable and it started to boot but eventually it went out. Obviously it's the power supply (probably just the cable part actually). What's a proper power supply for an MVS so I can get this...
  19. XxHennersXx

WTB: Ninja Masters MVS

Doesn't have to be a kit or perfect condition. Serial can be scratched off. Not quite sure what the going rate for this cart is. :/
  20. XxHennersXx

Selecting a new PSU, need help

My MVS cab has recently started to reset randomly on me unfortunatly. Looks to me like it needs a new PSU. It's got the first MVS 1-slot board in it and a 17 (i believe, maybe 19) inch monitor. Is it picky on which PSU it can run? http://www.lizardlick.com/pages/electrical.shtml Would the...