6. loegan43

Happy Birthday Spike Spiegel

Happy birthday!
  7. loegan43

Happy Birthday AppleiDog

Happy birthday!
  8. loegan43

FS: CPS2 boards MVC and D&D SOM A&B boards

MVC CPS2 A&B board. Green board phoenixed to USA region. USA A board. Both working perfectly. $200 and shipping. (MVC sold on another forum) CPS2 gray Asian A&B board set. D&D SOM. On battery. Changed 2015. Cracks on the left side of the b board case, as pictured. $300 and shipping. (SOLD) >>>...
  9. loegan43

FS: Atomiswave FOTNS original cart and motherboard

Hi, I have an original AW Fist of the North Star cart and AW motherboard, $225 shipped in the US. Will ship internationally. PM me for a shipping quote. https://flic.kr/s/aHskVBcZqz
  10. loegan43

CPS 1 Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting

CPS1 Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, complete boardset, tested and working. $140 shipped in the US (will ship outside the US, PM me.)
  11. loegan43

Secret Santa 2015 Thread! Reveals start on post #142!

Got my gift from Yodd and all I can say is holy shit dude. An Nvidia Shield!?! You rock!!! Been looking to get a streaming media box and this is much nicer than the ones I've been looking at. Thanks a million. The card was awesome too, lol. ... And chocolates, yeah, already gone. 👍 Can't thank...
  12. loegan43

FS: CPS 1.5 Q-sound and CPS 2 games

Shipping in the US included. Extra $10 to ship to Canada, will ship internationally, PM me for a quote. Pictures upon request. CPS 1.5 Q-Sound Warriors of Fate (suicide fixed, no more batteries) $275 CPS 2 Super Street Fighter II Turbo (blue US b board, battery changed this year, clean case...
  13. loegan43

FS: CPS2, CPS1.5, JAMMA boards

A couple CPS2 b boards, a Warriors of Fate and a couple more boards I'll be listing as I get a chance to go through them. Prices do not include shipping, PM me for a quote. I will ship via USPS Priority Mail w/ tracking and insurance. Dungeons and Dragons: Shadows Over Mystara (blue b...
  14. loegan43

Pope Sazae - ongoing deal with no response

John Blount is a scammer? So, if I google search John Blount is a scammer then I should find this post stating John Blount is a scammer. It's too bad John Blount is a scammer. I thought he was a pretty good member until all this went down.
  15. loegan43

JAN SOTM: GIGA WING 2

Gave it a go tonite. Can't believe some of the scores you guys are posting. Great job. Loegan43 - 157.056.174.521.060 - stage 3 (Boss) - kingfisher - RB - NAOMI
  16. loegan43

CPS II board scans?

17. loegan43

Neo Geo Secret Santa 2014 pics start post 85

Got my SS package, awesome card and artwork gave me a good laugh. Tumble pop PCB and a canister of home grown chili pepper flakes to sneak into my wife's food and watch her reaction.
  18. loegan43

FS/FT: Hyper Street Anniversary CPS2 black board.

HSFA CPS2 single black board. Still running on it's original battery. $300 and shipping. Will also consider trades, let me know what you got. Sorry guys, not changing the battery on this one. They are a bit tougher to do, I'll leave it for the next owner. Mainman and Mitsurugi-W can both...