Search results

1. G

*SOLD* -- AUTUMN CLEANING SALE! SHARP TWIN FAMICOM+24 CART BUNDLE OF JOY

Hello and thanks for looking! I have up for sale a great instant collection of awesome Famicom games (plus 6 Famicom Disk & 2 NES), and a lovely red Sharp Twin Famicom system to play all of them with! The price for the whole bundle is set at $250+shipping and Paypal 4% fee. This offer is...
  2. G

*SOLD* AUTUMN CLEANING SALE! 2-SLOT+SUPERGUN+17 MVS CART BUNDLE OF JOY

Hello and thanks for taking a look! Up for sale I have a great bundle of MVS goodness whether just getting into the world of Neo-Geo, or a veteran looking for a great deal! For now, this offer is only for shipping in North America only. And the shipping cost isn't included in the price...
  3. G

F/S -- SPRING CLEANING SALE PART DEUX! HUMBLE BUNDLES OF GAMING JOY ADDED 5/31/13!

*UPDATED 5/31/13 See first post below* Hello and thank you for checking out my sale! All of the following video games and systems and accessories should be assumed to be in gamers condition and may have cracks or missing manuals etc. unless specifically noted. Most of the boxed games are...
  4. G

FS--Modded Genesis Bundle + Nomad SOLD

Hello fine folks of NG.com! I have up for sale a great bundle of Sega lovin' that any self confessed Sega fan would regret passing up! And for all of it I'm only asking $100 plus shipping in the US! It includes the following: Bare gamer quality carts: Phantasy Star II Mega Turrican...
  5. G

Neo-Geo in Japan

So, I'm going to Japan soon and just wanted to know if anybody out there knows about any obscure places to buy AES and MVS games. I'm only going to be in the Kansai area--Osaka, Kyoto--so don't bother with the Tokyo area. I already know and have been to SuperPotato, its an awesome place, but I...
  6. G

Two Hori Fighting Neo Stick II on Ebay

Just a heads up to you guys from a good seller in Japan. I really want it but don't have the cash! Hope somebody here picks them up...
  7. G

How to Mod a Neo Stick

Does anybody out there know exactly how to mod an Aes old-style neo stick with Sanwa or Seimitsu parts? Any advice with the part #s of the joysticks and the buttons, as well as simple instructions with regards to soldering, drilling, cutting, etc., would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:p