Search results

1. R

Megaman 9 announced.

And it's in 8-bit original Famicom/NES format. http://kotaku.com/5019986/old-school-mega-man-9-coming-to-wiiware http://blue-bomber.jvmwriter.org/community/index.php?showtopic=1505 List of bosses, including a WOMAN boss robot. YAHOOOO! :drool_2...
  2. R

An unexpected problem

Im gonna turn 19 in 2 weeks, and my parents for some reason decided to tell me that they won't be buying videogames for me for christmas or my birthday anymore, or anything related. I guess if I think about it I've been paying for that stuff myself for quite awhile now, but they still gave me...
  3. R

I suck at fighters...

I have a question pertaining to Neo Geo fighters (ports only, don't have the money for a AES/MVS yet). No matter what I CANNOT do Terry's rising tackle with any gamepad, and I don't have any sticks. In every game manual it says :down: briefly, then :up: + :A: (or whatever A stands for on the...
  4. R

Availability Check

So, I don't have a Neo yet, and I was wondering if anyone had an AES for around 200 bucks and a good game that isn't really rare or expensive for around 60 bucks (When I say an AES for $200, I mean with a controller and the necessary hookups). The AES doesn't need to be mint and complete in its...
  5. R

I think my Turbografx 16 is broken...

I bought it for 35 bucks at a retro gaming convention and I never played it (I did get a game with it, but since it only came with the cable plugs for the back of a TV and my current setup makes that a bit difficult, I never got around to it.) I just tried playing it a few minutes ago (the game...
  6. R

Quick Question...

How much do you think a Gameboy Color With a carrying case and four games is worth? I need to know the answer to this soon and I don't have the time/don't know where to look it up online. Also, was there a street fighter game made for the gameboy color? Thanks guys.
  7. R

Super Potato: The Mecca of Retro Gamers

I MUST go here, with several duffelbags and as much money as I can get my hands on. There is one in Osaka in "Den Den Town" and one in Tokyo in the famed streets of Akihabara. The Japanese game companies must make alot of extra shit, becuase most of the systems/games here are actually new and...
  8. R

How should I go about collecting videogames? (especially NeoGeo)

Hi. For those of you who don't know, I only recently joined this site, and I was wondering if some of you could give me some advice about collecting videogames, especially about collecting NeoGeo. I decided to start collecting videogames about a year and a half - two years ago. At the time I...
  9. R

Just Another New Guy.......

Uh, Hi? I could write out a lengthy essay about how I met the Neo, but I won't bore you with that. In a nutshell, I was shown to the game Metal Slug a few years ago, and now I am totally obsessed with everything having to do with SNK and Neo Geo. I have a Fatal Fury hat hanging on a shelf above...