Search results

1. radiantsvgun

FS: MVS Kits Top Hunter, Zupapa! Art Of Fighting 3

Selling some kits and carts I don't play anymore. If price is off, feel free to make an offer, just going off online prices. Shipping is not included. I take paypal. I prefer to ship inside the USA, but I can ship international. However shipping outside of the usa can get expensive...
  2. radiantsvgun

FS: Jamma PCBs

Selling a few boards all working, I can get pics when I get home. Prices include priority mail shipping. I will retest before shipping. Original CPS1 Willow for 350 shipped. Daimakaimura conversion for 175 shipped, works great. Renegade- 115 shipped. New Zero Team 165 S-O-L-D...
  3. radiantsvgun

FS: RGB Twin Famicom bundle SOLD

Selling this bundle, comes with everything pictured... console is modded for rgb by Kiel, comes with scart and scart to bnc. Included the games pictured.... Rockman 5 and Popeye boxes are rough. Power cord is off brand. Asking $450 shipped in the USA. https://imgur.com/a/7AQDYZO
  4. radiantsvgun

FS: Genesis/MD Games/GBA

Got some things to purge out, US only at this time, shipping is not included, but multiples I'll cover priority mail shipping. No picture hounds, or condition spoogers, I'm not taking more pics of this stuff, buy at your own discretion. Assume everything is gamer condition as I've played this...
  5. radiantsvgun

How To: Adding a Lepy Amp to your Egret 2

Originally I had one of the amps in my cab from Kidpanda's guide: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?272882-How-To-Adding-a-stereo-amp-to-your-Egret-II Panda and I were talking about an amp that could provide some more juice, as the mini amp is fine for cps2, but a lot of other...
  6. radiantsvgun

FS: Skycurser Airframe full kit SOLD DDP2: Bee Storm kit SOLD

Full candy kit- needs strong 12v to run. Have tested it all my candies and works fine. Asking $530 shipped UPS ground. USA only. Price is firm since UPS ground is rapey lately. Dodonpachi 2:bee storm full yaton kit- $300 shipped Comes with everything including an updated japan rom. OG rom...
  7. radiantsvgun

FS Hori RAP Pro KAI PS3/PS4 Stick

So I'm lazy and have one too many projects on the backburner so I'm selling this stick. Most of the buttons have been changed from hori to Sanwa. Has about an hour of total playtime on it; comes with the OG box that has wear. Looking for $110 shipped in the USA.
  8. radiantsvgun

SOTM April 2018: Hyper Duel/ Grid Seeker: Project Storm Hammer

Since I'm hosting April, I've got one of my favorites up, Hyper Duel, and a not so common one, Gridseeker. I'll have score tables up in a bit. Hyper Duel Arcade Arcade PCB/Mame/Saturn 1. Kidpanda - 1,831,403 - Stage 8 - Lisa - Mame 2. Jeneki - 1,770,606 - Stage 8 - Lisa - Mame 3. Rich-...
  9. radiantsvgun

WTB: Toei TC-A252K Chassis

Bit of a stretch here, looking for this chassis for my Neo 25. LMK if you have one. Or if there is a compatible replacement that's not wei ya.
  10. radiantsvgun

NG Game of the Month March 2018- Mutation Nation

We had a pretty good turn out with Robo Army, so this month deserves another good turn; Mutation Nation! You know the drill, submit your scores, tips, thoughts, ect... but most importantly, get out there and play it! I'll have a score table up later. Mutation Nation Skull Crackers: 1. The...
  11. radiantsvgun

FS: Raiden and Rastan PCBS + Astro City Panel

Selling both of these, both working, raiden sometimes has some scratchy sound on startup by seems to go away when I coin up. Rastan is fully working and brutal as hell. Every Rastan pcb I have doesn't coin up from the mech on my cab and I coin it from the service button. Asking 215 shipped...
  12. radiantsvgun

FS Crossed Swords 2 and Strikers 1945 Plus MVS

Have these two for sale, don't get the playtime they should, so off to a new home they go. Shipping is to the USA, my Canada friends will have to let me get a quote from the PO first. Strikers 145 Plus with shock, asking 120 shipped. Nice holo label. Crossed Swords 2 made by busted- 100...
  13. radiantsvgun

NG Game of the Month Jan 2018- Last Resort

Been talking doing this for awhile in chat; since we have a shooter of the month, we need to have a Neo game of the month. We'll start with Last Resort! Bust out Mame, your carts, whatever and post up some scores! Arcade / MAME high scores - Hi-Score format: Score - Stage - Platform 1. Kid...
  14. radiantsvgun

FS: Limited Run games + more holiday purge

Alright, time to purge quite a bit thats just taking up space. Shipping (priority) is included to the USA. Canada will be more, PM me for a shipping quote. Shadow Complex ps4 with soundtrack- $65 shipped One Way Heroics vita- $25 shipped - Sold Rainbow Moon vita- $35 shipped- sold on ebay...
  15. radiantsvgun

FS: Neo Geo 6 slot MVS + Last Resort MVS Kit

I am tired of messing with this thing. Was working perfectly and then the sound went out. Got a recap and still no sound. Going to get a 4 slot when I sell this one. Asking $220 shipped. Mind you shipping is going to cost about 30-40 and its already factored into the price. Also selling...
  16. radiantsvgun

FS: Rastan & CPS2

Doing some trimming, can get pics upon request, will upload some when I get on the laptop. Shipping is USA only unless we’ve done business before. Shipping is priority mail. Bunk CPS2 A board- has some off voltages and sound issues unless a solid connection. $50 shipped Marvel vs Capcom...
  17. radiantsvgun

Royal Card Cocktail cleanup and restoration (Pic Heavy)

So I picked up a Royal Card Cocktail locally not long ago. Figured it would be a good jamma project. Monitor chassis has vertical collapse and nothing else seems to work: So I was cleaning and found this sticker: Did a little bit of research and found this is an undumped version of the...
  18. radiantsvgun

FS: Dodonpachi PCB- pulled!

Alright pulling this for now.
  19. radiantsvgun

FS: MVS Carts with Shockboxes

Moving some carts, asking what I paid. Shipping to USA/CAN only at this time unless we have done business before. Prices are what I paid, so no room for hagglers here. Sold stuffs:
  20. radiantsvgun

Tops-Game.jp

Anyone ordered from them before? They have a few parts I am looking for and I'm wondering if anyone has bought from them before.