Search results

1. Lordstar

WTB HISPANIC orange CPS2 mobo

After an orange CPS2 mobo in good working order. I am in the UK so would perfer to buy from the EU but at the right price will consider outside. If you have a game with it and want to sell them together depending on the game and price i will take it off of you.
  2. Lordstar

CPS2 boards for sale

Something come up and I need to shift some things for it. all prices are in GBP sterling SF zero3 Cyberbots (phoenix but was a Cyberbots before it was phoenix) (SOLD) Vamp Saviour marvel Super heroes Uo poko Jp board. Egret 3 panel will come with buttons as shown. (SOLD) SF...
  3. Lordstar

Lordstar's MVS sales pic heavy

Something come up and I need to shift some things for it. all prices are in GBP sterling SF zero3 Vamp Saviour marvel Super heroes Sam Sho 2 Kit box does not match the cart left to right Sam sho 4 , Sam sho 3 and Last blade 2020 base ball , World heroes, KOF 2000 KOF 1994...
  4. Lordstar

Spinmasters MVS cart V.Clean

Real Spin masters MVS cart. I presume its an EU one but cant be sure im no expert on them. it has a clear case and is in excelent condition. If your intrested in buying it I can provide pictures. 35GBP + P&P I also have a JP Super pang PCB which is very clean for 35GBP
  5. Lordstar

Super street fighter 2 board plus artwork

Blue board CPS2 with a ripped label, Nice artwork with it manual and inlay things. Would like to swap it for another CPS2 board really. Cyberbots, a D&D (shadow or tower) maybe Marvel super vs street fighter or Marvel vs capcom Or on a random ask Kingdom Grandprix. im open to suggestions or...
  6. Lordstar

the New Lordstar shirt thread of awe

long time since ive posted on here. I know sorry sorry. I guess no one was intrested in buying shirts for so long i just forgot about you guys. But i guess after a long hiatus I am back with a tuck load of stuff. Shirts start from as little as 13GBP There are lots of colours to choose from...
  7. Lordstar

King of fighters 2002 boot?

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3967/picture053o.jpg boot or real? :) your insight on said cart would be a huge help
  8. Lordstar

King of fighters 2002

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3967/picture053o.jpg boot or real? :) your insight on said cart would be a huge help
  9. Lordstar

SNK character logos and colours.

As some of you may know I make shirts. I also play a fair chunk of games namley Magical drop 3 and Garou MOTW on my MVS. I was having a bit of a brain storming sesh with myself and decided I need more clothing replicating and inspired by various SNK (and maybe capcom) games. Right now i have way...
  10. Lordstar

WTB Street fighter 3 Sound tracks.

As in title Im looking to track down the OSTs (sound tracks) for Street fighter three. New Generation, Giant attack and Fight for the future. Can trade for tees if you want. Nice condition would be nice but Spines are not a big deal for me. jewel case and a CD which I can play from start to...
  11. Lordstar

matrimelee kit as new

matrimelee kit as new Fantastic condition also comes with a free shock box insert. all stickers dip sheets are acounted for (pics coming tonight) 55GBP which includes special delivery inside the UK a little more for eu and a little bit more after that for the rest of the world. I am always up...
  12. Lordstar

Puzzle De pon R

EU very clean Puzzle De Pon R cart would like to trade for Puzzle bobble 2 MVS or maybe another alternative but will consider anything within reason. Will also consider offers of cash.
  13. Lordstar

Lordstars Custom Gaming shirts

Shirts start from as little as 13GBP There are lots of colours to choose from (pending my suppliers stock levels) and for the people who dont have cybernetic optical implants you can have a look at this http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg116/karoshidrop/WORK/gildan_swatches.jpg which...
  14. Lordstar

Dedicated 6 slot Cabinet MVS Electrocoin (in the UK)

Here it is! Ive been saying i was going to sell this for a while just never got around to listing it. Its in immaculate condition considering its age. come with a 6 slot MVS everything is wired up perfectly. From the Stereo sound the working head phone and memory card slots to the back lit...
  15. Lordstar

bad traders posts?

is there a post about whos been a bad boy/girl/other when trading either as a member of the forum or if people got bad service from a .com or the like?:help:
  16. Lordstar

vamprie saviour CPS2 asian A+B great condition

Grey asian Vampire Saviour I want to sell but not sure how much. nothing special about it but it does have a reticent sticker of one of the Arcade dealer companies which leads me (by me I mean evilfunkster of killercabs.com and shmups.com fame) to believe it has had the battery changed within...
  17. Lordstar

the pre launch Karoshidrop.com MVS/PCB sale

I was trying to hold back but the bills coming in and karoshidrop.com is not quite ready for launch so im looking to sell some of my non shirt stock now to drum up some cash for the site. I would also rather give you guys the chance to get your mits on my stock before the shop goes live. 2020...
  18. Lordstar

Metal slug collection S.Korean version

No its not a copy CD its a real official SNK NEO GEO playmore product. comes with everything only used once when I first got them. First disc contains Metal slug , 2, X and 3 and second is just 4! Nice little collectable which i picked up a while back in very good condition. the pics (pardon the...
  19. Lordstar

Lordstars shirt bazaar

Thats right its that time again! Lordstars got some new shirts for you lucky boys and girls (well I have send out one to a girl so they are there) When ordering please read all the info with the this first thread before sending me cash. as mistakes and changes are very hard to correct once the...
  20. Lordstar

Hi from Lordstar (i'm new so be nice)

Hi i'm Lordstar form Liverpool UK. Lurking for a few months now joined a while back born in 81 and spent some time in Hong Kong where I got addicted to arcades. some of you know me from Killercabs.com and shmups.com. I put people logos on peoples work clothing for a living and such. I also make...