Search results

1. L

FS- Like New Qanba Q4RAF Stick W/LS-32 incl. orig. unused JLF

Hi looking to sell my my Qanba stick. I purchased this new in Oct. 2011 for shmups from Video Games New York. Since then it has seen very little use. A little Mushihimesama futari and some PacMan DX(Wife's favorite game). I have very little need for it now and want to sell it. Stick is in...
  2. L

FS-Sanwa JLW-UM-8 and Seimitsu LS-32

These two sticks are in mint condition, the Seimitsu was opened installed but never used. It was a project i was doing trying to install a Japanese stick in a wood panel. I did not like the way it felt so i scrapped the project. Included with the LS-32 is an extra shaft that is 20mm longer for...
  3. L

FS-US Gradius V for PS2 complete and mint

Game in excellent condition, complete with everything and scratch free disc. Asking 25.00USD, ship additional. I accept Paypal thanks
  4. L

FS-US Deathsmiles LE complete, Akai Katana Shin mint-SOLD

Hi, want to sell these as a pair for 40.00USD. Both games are complete and mint with no scratches. DS box is mint with unused faceplate. Shipping will be additional. Thanks
  5. L

FS-Under Defeat HD Jp Ps3-SOLD

Selling my Japanese version of Under Defeat HD for Ps3. Game is in perfect condition and is region free, asking 65.00USD which includes shipping in the US via USPS priority. International buyers pay shipping.
  6. L

FS-Black and Silver slim Ps2 systems with cont&accessories

Hi, I'm looking to sell off a couple of slim Ps2's that i don't use anymore. Both systems are in good working order. I have cleaned the inside of both systems and serviced all moving parts (cleaned lens, re-greased laser sleds, and worm gear with synthetic lube) Consoles read all media fine...
  7. L

FS-Jp X360 console SOLD

All games are complete and in perfect condition (disc, case, manual). Games are well cared for and very lightly used. Games will be shipped flat rate 4.95 Priority mail w/ delivery confirmation in the USA. International will be additional. I accept Paypal. Thanks Akai Katana Shin-Mint...
  8. L

FS-Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Xbox 360 w/DLC- SOLD

Game in perfect condition only left the case once. Unused DLC is also included. Asking 60.00 shipped Priority in the US. Thanks
  9. L

SOLD

Hi, i am in the process of finally unloading the last of my console collection. I will accept Paypal, shipping will be actual cost to buyers location via USPS Priority 2-3 day mail w/delivery confirmation and insurance. I will ship internationally as well (please PM for ship quote). Feed back...
  10. L

FS-US Dreamcast bundle

Hi, i am in the process of finally unloading the last of my console collection. I will be adding a few more later (Turbo Duo-R, modded Ps2). I will accept Paypal, shipping will be actual cost to buyers location via USPS Priority 2-3 day mail w/delivery confirmation and insurance. I will ship...
  11. L

FS-SF IV TE Stick w/Seimitsu LS-32 and Hori EX-SE

SOLD Hi, i am selling my X360 SF IV Tournament edition stick. It has a Seimitsu LS-32-0-1 installed in place of the stock Sanwa JLF stick. I installed a circle gate in the seimitsu, the original unused square gate is included if you prefer to use it. Also included is the original Sanwa JLF and...
  12. L

FS-New style Neo stick (Sold)

Trying to sell my last Neo stick. Asking 40 shipped in USA. Stick is like new. Thanks SOLD
  13. L

FS- New style Neo stick

Trying to sell my last Neo stick. Asking 45 plus ship. Stick is like new. Thanks
  14. L

SOLD

SOLD
  15. L

FS-US Saturns and PSX system, spare controllers

Im trying to clear out some stuff i have collected over the years. Up for sale i have the following -1X US Sega Saturn like new MIB. Bought this as a backup as i have only played it a couple of times. System comes in original box and is complete with all paperwork. I have to check to see is the...
  16. L

SOLD

In excellent condition, Thanks
  17. L

Trader rating question

Please excuse my ignorance, but how do you leave feedback here for the buyer or seller, thanks?
  18. L

ninjaboyjohn +1

Thanks for buying Metal Slug x and 3 MVS, excellent communication, thank you
  19. L

VICE ACADEMY 88 +1

+1 to VICE ACADEMY 88 for purchasing Neo extension cable, many thanks
  20. L

Thanks RAZO +1

+1 to RAZO for buying my modded Ps2 w/Hdd, good guy to deal with