Search results

1. S

neo geo cab for sale. not mine, but nice !

Hello, going through Craigslist, found a nice one slot with games for $150. If anyone is nearby would be a great deal. This is not mine, just putting it out there. http://detroit.craigslist.org/tag/1032037144.html
  2. S

Irritating Maze complete. Buy me.

Sorry, Now Sold. Thanks. Please close thread.
  3. S

Laseractive and SNES sets for sale WOW..

For sale I have two sweet packages: Complete Laseractive Collection: http://wattnext.org/laseractiveandnec.aspx SNES collection of boxed goodies: http://wattnext.org/nintendo.aspx ***Also includes Game Doctor SF 3 + a box of blank 3.5's Hate to sell, but I do. Photos are in the links...
  4. S

going out of gaming sale

Thanks to everyone for looking.
  5. S

Neo Geo MVS extras for sale

Hello, selling some extra parts I have if intersted. Control Panel with newer sticks and buttons. Sold my cab. CPO this is an original SNK adhesive backing still there. Jamma harness Button label stickers. Original SNK NeoGeo 2-Slot acrylic. Perfect , beautiful ! Make offers or take...
  6. S

Nintendo, Laseractive, GAteway, etc.

Hello, selling a bunch of Nintendo, Laseractive, and Misc computer, gaming, accessories. I want to buy a new truck or suburban and I need the green stuff to make it happen. ***I took average prices off of good ol ebay. If I am out of whack don't freak out or post me up on it. If you really want...
  7. S

WTB NeoGeo MVS control panel overlay

Hello, just bought a Neo Geo MVS 4 slot machine. Looks beautiful, except it needs a new CPO. Anyone have any insights as where to look or if you have one laying around that you might not need any more ??? I have found 2 places by google, but they look like the credit LED's are covered up. I...
  8. S

NeoGeo CD, Jaguar, CD64, Odyssey2

Hello all, I have found an item that I have been looking for, for a while. A Saturn Hi-Navi complete. Because this dang thing costs a lot of money I am selling some items. Some items I have just bought from Atreyu. They are very clean and work great. Here is a link with all the photos. I put...
  9. S

FM Towns Marty for sale.

sold
  10. S

Panasonic Q, Marty, DUO, items for sale...

Hello all, I have some very nice items for sale: Panasonic Q, FM TOWNS Marty, DUO-R, VIDEOpac+ 7400, more to come... tax man wants his money, so I need to part with some of my prize possessions... I am going to try and sell from a little web site I made. Easier for me edit and it will not take...
  11. S

panasonic Q error code help

Hello all... I got some good help here on the forum getting my drive to work. now that it is working I have a new error code. When I try to play a game, it says no disc. When I try to play a dvd it gives an error of "dvd HO2" does this happen to be the error code for wrong region dvd and the...
  12. S

Need help with Japanese Error message

Hello all, I am getting an error message on my panasonic Q. Being that it is in Japanese, I don't know what it is saying. If anyone has the ability to translate this I would appreciate it very much. Here is a screen shot: thanks, John. please scroll down to the bottom of the page after the...
  13. S

WTB: Mr Backup Z64

Found and bought, thanks...