Search results

1. L

Need pin connection info on Lspc2-a2 ic

Ok so long story short, I figured out the video problem i was having with my aes was due to bad/loose solder joints on the lspc2-a2 ic. I tried to reflow the solder, however stupidly i used the wrong tip/old pos iron for the job, and the end result being i ripped up the board traces for pins...
  2. L

AES graphics problem revisited

So I finally got off my lazy ass and got around to taking pictures of the video problems my aes has. I made a post sometime in December or January I believe, but I figured I just make a new topic and post the pictures that clearly point out the problem. Oh and this is via a s-video mod, though...
  3. L

Fried a component on a jrok encoder, Help!

Hey everyone, I need some help. I just got my jrok rgb to component encoder and started wiring up a super gun. Finished last night and plugged it in. POOF, a small wisp of smoke came from the board accompanied by that oh so familiar smell that no one working with electronics ever wants to...
  4. L

WTB: 27c1024 or 27c210 eprom

I am looking to buy either a 27c1024 or 27c210 eprom for burning the unibios onto for my aes. I figured I would try this place first before looking elsewhere to buy, as I know someone must have some spares sitting around. Pm with a price, thanks.
  5. L

Help with my Aes. Got power now a new problem

Hey everyone, I need a little help here fixing my aes. I bought the broken one pictured in this thread: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170139. The problem is that it does not power on, even with a bios chip in it. I am using a genesis power adapter to power it as I believe the...
  6. L

WTB Old style Neo Geo joysticks.

I need at least 1 old style Neo-Geo joystick. It doesn't have to be in the best cosmetic condition as long as it works, and is intact. I am getting an AES soon, but need controllers to actually play games with. I would like to get two if possible, but will probably be able to only afford one. I...