Search results

1. Missile

Latest Retrogamer Magazine Neo Geo Cover

For anyone that's interested: Issue at the back is the subscriber cover
  2. Missile

Do any Neo Geo Games use the Fix layer in an Innovative way?

Was intrigued about this and was hoping someone would know. I guess it's used for interesting screen fades maybe? but has any developer ever animated it to create the illusion of movement? Maybe then it could be used as an extra layer of scrolling scenery. Must be other interesting ways to use...
  3. Missile

How Many Colours On Screen?

Anyone who says that console-wars in the past weren't fought on tech specs and "it was all about the gameplay" clearly wasn't there. Classic games like Sonic and F-Zero were just as much about jaw dropping graphics at the time, as they were about the great gameplay lurking underneath. All...
  4. Missile

NG:Dev Team - Latest MVS Status Updates?

I like the Gauntlet idea too. I hope NGDevteam are watching. Reading back, people were saying that the Neo Geo puts strain on the 68K with it's sprite system. Maybe it does but when you're getting huge sprites drawn and scaled for free surely it's not that bad having a whole 12Mhz 68k to switch...
  5. Missile

WTB: Mutation Nation JAP AES

Want to Buy: Mutation Nation for the JAP AES. Must be genuinue, complete and in good condition. Send/show me photos and tell me your price and I'll get back to you. Thanks.
  6. Missile

Making secret bonuses appear in LastHope : PB and Blazing Star. Can anyone help?

Just wondering how you make the NGDevteam logo secrets appear in Last Hope : PB? (specifically Pink bullets but maybe they are in the same locations as in the original Last Hope?) I have made them appear sometimes but i have no idea how i did it. Also I need to know how to make the columns of...