Search results

1. OMFG

Elite Dangerous: Late to the party

So I recently picked up Elite: Dangerous on the PS4 since I haven't done any major PC gaming in years. The game really takes me back to the original and Frontier on the C64 and Amiga. Is anyone else still playing this game? I loved it when the classical music kicked in during docking. It...
  2. OMFG

(Sold) FS: Sexy Parodius PCB:

(SOLD)Sexy Parodius: Price: $320 Life Force PCB: Sales Pulled:
  3. OMFG

Italo Disco, Synthpop, Hi-NRG Fans Thread

Post your favorite tracks, discuss albums, and any shows you've seen here.
  4. OMFG

Gaming chair, seating, etc..

While there is a thread for arcade stools, what type of seating do you use in your gaming room/mancave/arcade? Do you have an office setup with an office chair? Do you game on the couch? Do you go all out 40 Year Old Virgin/rocking that custom gaming chair? Do you have a Capcom Mini Cute...
  5. OMFG

Home theater replacement or keep?

For the last few years, I've been using an Onkyo TX-SR605 setup for my home theater. Since we've moved our new home, it has been packed up and I've finally gotten around to setting it up. Now I can't stand wiring for AV systems and was wondering if there was a wireless solution that works well...
  6. OMFG

SOLD: Namco Exceleena 2 in New England Pick Up Only

No time wasters. No feedback/posts, no deal. No thread poisoning or thread crapping. Cash on pickup, Paypal Gift or add 4%. No shipping. PICKUP ONLY Up for sale is my Namco Exceleena 2. Clean cab throughout, this cab has served me well through the years and is ready for a new home. Since I...
  7. OMFG

FS: (THREAD CLOSED) US Sega Ages for Saturn

No time wasters. No feedback/posts, no deal. No thread poisoning. Paypal Gift or add 4%. Established members in the lower 48 states. I've got a nice, hard to find copy of the US release of Sega Ages. Since I have the individual games for the Japanese Saturn, I don't need this. This is the one...
  8. OMFG

FS: (Thread closed)

Thread closed, items going back into storage.
  9. OMFG

Mad Max:Fury Road

Can't wait. Definitely an opening day viewing for me.
  10. OMFG

FS: (thread closed)

(thread closed)
  11. OMFG

GRAB BAG Sale! $60+ shipping!

Established members in the lower 48 states. NO TIMEWASTERS Paypal 4% or gift Prices set/No trades at this time. I've got the following items that I'm bundling up and getting rid of as a grab bag of different odds and ends. $60.00 + shipping PSP: Ronin UMD Movie DJ Max Fever (CIB) Me & My...
  12. OMFG

Sales Restrictions (Suggestion)

To Mods and Admin With a lot of newer members joining this site for various reason, I was wondering if there's a way to put the following restriction on sales access. Considering that we already police ourselves here, is there a way for mods to restrict sales until the following criteria has...
  13. OMFG

FS: Thread Closed

No trades accepted at this time. Currently accepting PayPal gift or Paypal + 4%. Established US members only. Senguku 3 MVS Kit for sale with shockbox and insert $200 Shipped
  14. OMFG

FS: Thread Closed

No trades accepted at this time. Currently accepting PayPal gift or Paypal + 4%. Price does not include shipping. Established US members only. Amiga: F19 Stealth Fighter (CIB): $20 This game comes with everything (game disks, overlays, instructions, maps, and a detailed Microprose manual...
  15. OMFG

ALL ITEMS SOLD: MVS Breakers Revenge English Label and Various MVS cart/'parts

No trades accepted at this time. Currently accepting PayPal gift or Paypal + 4%. Price does not include shipping. Established US members only. Breakers Revenge: MVS cart with English label (serials cut): SOLD! Sonic Wings 3 (fake label): No sound on the cart. Metal Slug X: Cut serials...
  16. OMFG

Temporary Chat Created

While the contractors are putting the final touches on our beloved chat, come on in from the cold. http://www.slashnet.org/webclient/neo-geo.com
  17. OMFG

FS: Ninja Gaiden JAMMA pcb

No trades accepted at this time. Currently accepting PayPal gift or Paypal + 4%. Price does not include shipping. Established US members only. New Items Added! Psychic Force: 2012 PCB for sale. Sold! Ninja Gaiden: Works Great!: $50 Broken PCBs: The following PCBs are as-is. If you can...
  18. OMFG

Close thread:ALL SOLD!

Serious established buyers only. Poisoning of this thread will not be tolerated. Lowballers will be ignored. Paypal + 4% or gift please. Currently not taking for any trades as I'm trying to clear out some of the items I don't want anymore. Shipping only in the United States. Established chat...
  19. OMFG

Wanted: Outrun, Afterburner II, Space Harrier, and Galaxy Force II for Sega Saturn

Just as the title states, I'm looking for Outrun, Afterburner II, Space Harrier, and Galaxy Force II for the JP Sega Saturn. I'd prefer loose copies as I'd like to use them (not looking for scuffed up discs though). Please let me know if you have these games available.
  20. OMFG

(SOLD)FS: Super Neo MVS Converter II $200

No trades accepted at this time. Currently accepting PayPal gift or Paypal + 4%. Price does not include shipping. Established US members only. As the title states, I'm selling this Blue version Super Neo MVS Converter II. Works great, but I use my cabs or CMVS or cabs for MVS gaming. This...