Search results

1. Mai_Lover

Mai_Lover's Collection (✿ ♥‿♥)

All, here is my stash of SNK goodness as of 2021-04-13. There is a mix of AES home carts and MVS carts. All MVS shock box artwork was designed by me. ~Enjoy~ SNK Neo•Geo Silver Console (Modded) with 2nd SNK stick, two custom Sanwa sticks, and a couple game pads. Original AES cart...
  2. Mai_Lover

Arcade Stick Overlay Options (Respond)

I've searched this site for answers and nothing of relevance appeared. If someone has experience with this, I would appreciate your input. I have two arcade sticks that I wish to customize with overlays. The surface texture is a little coarse (somewhat similar to the X-Arcade but a smoother...
  3. Mai_Lover

Da Bears NFL

4. Mai_Lover

My own custom 161 In 1 MVS kit. LOOK!!!! (You know you want to)

Hey all, so I finally picked up a latest edition 161-In-1 cart. Gone is the banana yellow fugly shell, and replaced with a translucent blue one. The shockbox insert is my design, as is the holo-label on the cart. I also added some marquees to go along with the sticker sheet. This took a long...
  5. Mai_Lover

MVS shockbox custom inserts check 'em out

All, I have been creating my own custom inserts for my BB shockboxes and thought I'd share one with you. Since Strikers was never an official home cart, I tried to design an insert as close to SNK design as I could. Yes I know that's Strikers II artwork, but it looks damn good. Let me know what...
  6. Mai_Lover

Sale Pending **FREE** MS2 Bootleg Cart For Parts. Take it off my hands.

Legit SNK PCBs, but eproms and shit. Also, the dude branded some name or something on the side of the casing. The other half is untouched though. Game is not working of course. Just give me like 5 bucks for shipping. If no takers, consider it E-waste. USA shipping only.
  7. Mai_Lover

WTB: Andro Dunos MVS English

Clean intact label please. Thanks!
  8. Mai_Lover

CMVS or MVS Adapter

So I have an AES home console with Bios and S-Video mod. My cart collection as of writing this is 11 AES carts, and 19 MVS carts. I wish to play both formats, naturally. But I would prefer to get a stand alone CMVS because of the upgrades, features and ease of hookup. But it won't play home...
  9. Mai_Lover

Last Resort Triple Screen Wallpaper

All, I decided to try my hand at creating a wallpaper for my triple monitor setup. I have three screens at 1920x1200 which comes out to 5760x1200 altogether. So I accessed my Neo Geo emulator and took many screenshots. After hours of photoshop and stitching, here's the result. I tried to...
  10. Mai_Lover

WTB Turbo Duo/PCE Duo CD Lid Window

I have a Turbo Duo that I bought new back in '93 and along the years, it has lost it's clear plastic window on the CD lid. I've tried to find a replacement for years but haven't been successful. Does anyone have a spare they would be willing to sell, or know of a place that would? It keeps the...
  11. Mai_Lover

WTB Turbo Duo/PCE Duo CD Lid Window

I have a Turbo Duo that I bought new back in '93 and along the years, it has lost it's clear plastic window on the CD lid. I've tried to find a replacement for years but haven't been successful. Does anyone have a spare they would be willing to sell, or know of a place that would? It keeps the...
  12. Mai_Lover

MVS Cart Spine Artwork

All, I just started devoting myself to collecting MVS carts starting with a lovely "The Last Blade" cart from member wyo_vr4. I know this is a topic of controversy, but I am entertaining the idea of designing and printing my own spine labels. I won't be collecting complete kits, just loose...
  13. Mai_Lover

Does anyone have any info about Edomae?

I came across some images of a shooter called "Edomae". I saw it here: http://www.fort90.com/journal/?p=475 Since my favorite game of all time is Viewpoint, you can understand that I am intrigued by the photos. Can anyone tell me how I can play, watch, or buy this game? I appreciate any help...