Search results

1. Biohazard53

Makvision Monitor question Neo 4 slot

Hey Guys, I recently picked up a 4 slot that had a WG K7000 that needed some work I sent that off to be repaired and decided to throw my Makvision 3M25 into the cab tempoarily. The Makvision uses a VGA connector plug so I purchased an adapter to convert the pinout from VGA to CGA. i'm having...
  2. Biohazard53

Storm Collectibles King Of Fighters 98 UM Action Figures

Looks more like a statue than a posable fig. Teased at Comic Con, shown today at NYCC, I hope they have more characters lined up.
  3. Biohazard53

WTS/WTT-PS3 Bundle, Wii Bundle and PS2 Games

Looking to get an Xbox1 so i'm going to sell some old stuff I don't use anymore to help fund it. prices include shipping if stated, to US only. OR if someone is willing to trade all this for a Xbox1 or even partial I can include CASH I accept Paypal only as gift or add fees. Prices are obo...
  4. Biohazard53

FS- Sanwa buttons, pcb feet, gates and misc items

I was cleaning out my garage and found some old arcade controller items that I had from when I had my Astro, x4-Green buttons x1-Green Start button x1-Pink button x2-Black plugs x1-joystick shaft x1-unknown joystick w/pink ball top (untested) bag of PCB feet couple joystick gates, springs, dust...
  5. Biohazard53

FS-PS2 collection, games, controllers etc

selling off my ps2 collection, shipping is not included, I would like to keep it to a 20$ minimum if possible to avoid shipping single games, everything is pretty much obo, would just like to not have to box everything up and store it away Sony Playstation 2 Slim - $40 1- power cable 1-...
  6. Biohazard53

Interest Check - PS2 slim w/41 games, 3 controllers and 3 memory cards

Doing some cleaning and this stuff never get's played turned it on once in the last year just curious to what this goes for and if there's any interest, Sony Playstation 2 Slim 1- power cable 1- composite cable 2- wired controllers 1- wireless controller 3- memory cards (2) ps2 and (1) psone...
  7. Biohazard53

WTB- Windjammers MVS (FOUND)

Found...Thanks
  8. Biohazard53

WTB- PSP Slim PSP-2000 model

I'm looking for a PSP Slim, I lost mine and have no clue where it went, so i'm looking to replace it let me know what you have. -Thanks
  9. Biohazard53

Arcades, Orlando, Daytona Beach Area?

Heading to Orlando and Daytona Beach in October for vacation with the lady and was wondering if anyone had some info about some decent arcades in either of these areas. Thanks -Rob
  10. Biohazard53

espgaluda 2 and dodonpachi resurrection on android

Not sure if this is old news or new news as I've been out of the "cave" loop for a while but I just noticed these are out on android finally and on sale, unfortunately they aren't compatible with my Transformer Prime, but they are with my old ass Droid 2...
  11. Biohazard53

real life Metal Slug

I'm an idiot I don't know how to embed but here's the link, pretty cool video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju8QUaD4hZM&feature=player_embedded
  12. Biohazard53

FS- Motrola Droid X Verizon

Just got a Iphone4 so I no longer need this phone, I actually just got this last week due to the Power button sticking so it's a "like new" certified replacement. Phone will be Factory reset and SD card Wiped it's currently running Gingerbread. here's what's included, -Motorola Droid X Phone...
  13. Biohazard53

SOLD

SOLD
  14. Biohazard53

all sold

everything's sold thanks
  15. Biohazard53

WTB-CPS3 128bit Memory stick

Looking for (1) 128bit memory stick, theres some on ebay but shipping's going to take like 3 weeks so if anyone has any extra memory let me know Thanks! -Rob
  16. Biohazard53

WTB- CPS3 battery swap service

anybody willing to do this for me? I just picked up a working 2nd impact setup and would like to change the battery ASAP I understand the risk and would not hold the person doing this responsible if something bad were to happen. That's why I would prefer someone who has done this before and is...
  17. Biohazard53

FS- Final Fight PCB

sold...
  18. Biohazard53

Sold..

Sold! Thanks!
  19. Biohazard53

Streets of Rage Fan remake

Fan remake 8 years in the making pulled from destructoid.com http://www.destructoid.com/streets-of-rage-fan-remake-released-after-8-years-198019.phtml http://kotaku.com/#!5788709/eight-years-later-the-obsessive-streets-of-rage-remake-is-finally-finished