Search results

1. kazuo

FS: Street Fighter 3 Third Strike; CABS: Namco HD 16:9, Net City Clone, Astro Partout

Got a bunch of shit for sale, so here it goes: - Will ship anywhere in the USA (no foreign buyers, sorry) - Verified PayPal, USPS Postal Money Orders or CASH in person ONLY - Buyer adds 4% handling fee if payment via PayPal is made without the "GIFT" option - Reasonable offers accepted but don't...
  2. kazuo

IC: Blast City / Egret II / Net City Cabinets (will ship anywhere in the USA)

So it looks like we're going to bring in some Egrets, Blasts and Net Cities in.... soo... let's see who is interested in what! PLEASE VOTE ONLY IF YOU ARE LEGITIMATELY INTERESTED IN BUYING. Read: you have money No wishy-washies, looky-loos or tire kickers, please. We're pretty much going to...
  3. kazuo

WTB: Street Fighter Alpha 2 CPS2 (dead or alive)

Yeah. Looking to pick up an english Street Fighter Alpha 2 CPS2 board. Don't care if it is original or Phoenix, can be dead or alive. Either way. PM me?
  4. kazuo

FOUND: CPS3 CD-ROM Drive

yeah. I need it. Can pay cash or trade for asian no-cd version of 3S (you add cash) or a new death smiles hrap (you also add cash). PM me. Thanks! EDIT: Got one, turns out you can just use any old 50pin SCSI drive. Thanks for not being dicks, Capcom!
  5. kazuo

Anyone out there that still does CPS3 Battery Replacement?

I tried searching and asking around before posting this, but I couldn't find anyone that would do the replacement/still offers the service. Does anyone know of someone reliable who is brave enough to do the replacement? I have a 3S cart here that needs a battery swap, I just got it and the...
  6. kazuo

WTB: Capcom vs SNK or Capcom vs SNK Pro for cheeeeep

seriously I keep missing these damn things on eBay. Hook me up. Thanks!
  7. kazuo

FS: NEW SFIV TE Stick & NEW Death Smiles HRAP EX

Would have just edited my old thread but it won't let me... anyway I have to get these things out of my house, they're collecting dust. Prices do not include shipping. Add 4% for Paypal. Willing to trade for Darius Gaiden F3 cart + F3 mobo, TX2 stuff, Naomi stuff, can add cash when...
  8. kazuo

Street Fighter IV Femme Fatal Stick (PAX Exclusive)

sold, thanks
  9. kazuo

Xbox 360 The King of Fighters XII $36 shipped

solded
  10. kazuo

Neo Candy Control Panel, Bezel & Wiring

I have for sale a Neo Candy 25" Control Panel Bezel, Control Panel and wiring. The panel is in good shape but a bit of the artwork is nicked on the 2P side, just below the "D" button. Smaller than a dime but noticeable. Some cracking and wear due to its age naturally, but no huge holes or split...
  11. kazuo

[NORCAL] Neo Candy Cabinet 29"

Hey all, Long story short, I have to sell this Neo Candy I have laying around. I can ship the cab anywhere in the USA but you will have to pay for shipping + materials (a pallet and my time). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is preferred. Reasonable offers welcome but no trades at this time...
  12. kazuo

MVS/Mini Ten Dollar Sale! (Metal Slug & World Heroes)

Everything listed is ten bucks. Shipping not included unless noted. Paypal gift only or you pay 4% handling fee. Will trade for other MVS carts or minis, make an offer Metal Slug Mini Marquee - Original, good shape. a bit of dirt but no noticeable yellowing. $11 shipped via Paypal gift World...
  13. kazuo

Point Blank on a Candy Cab... how?

Sup guys, I wanna put Point Blank (the light gun game from Namco) on a candy. How would I go about this? Is it even possible? Or do I basically need t oget the stand-alone cabinet? I really like the game and I'd like to have it on a candy instead of the 300+lb behemoth that it normally comes...
  14. kazuo

FS: Clone Namco HDTV Arcade Cabinet

Hey guys, Have a barely used clone of the Namco HDTV cabinets for sale. Has a 2L12B CP that will come fully populated, working coin mechs, 16:9 720p LCD monitor. No, it does not do tate. lol. It is a 1:1 clone of the Namco cabinet. I shit you not. Very good quality. Does not include any...
  15. kazuo

[USA] Sega New Astro City Group Buy

Okay guys, this is the real deal. No interest check, no hey I think I can do this blah blah blah, partner and I got like a container full of New Astro City cabinets on the way shortly from Japan! Here are the specific details: - THIRTY (30) SEGA New Astro City Cabinets - No Screen Burn -...
  16. kazuo

FS: Samurai Shodown OVA 1 & 2 on DVD

Hey all, Selling both Samurai Shodown OVAs on DVD. The first one is Samurai Shodown "The Movie" (aka Samurai Shodown OVA 1). This is a legit R1 release from AD Vision. Sadly, it is DUB-ONLY. Disc is spotless as far as I can tell and works perfect. The second one is Samurai Shodown 2: Asura...
  17. kazuo

FS: MV1C mobo and MVS carts!

Hey there, Got some stuff up for grabs. I accept PayPal (add 4% for fees) or USPS Money Orders (the green kind) only. No holds or any of that stuff--you pay and it's yours, otherwise, keep dreaming. No trades at this time. Items were tested and working when pulled, but I cannot guarantee...
  18. kazuo

Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition & Hori Death Smiles Sticks

Prices do not include shipping. Add 4% for Paypal. Only trade I am interested in is Darius Gaiden F3 cart + F3 mobo... otherwise cash is king. Both sticks are BRAND NEW Tournament Edition stick by Madcatz, brand-new $200 Hori Death Smiles Real Arcade Pro EX, brand-new $275 The DS HRAP is in...
  19. kazuo

NEED a Super Neo control panel & bezel

Hey all, Recently picked up a Super Neo with a control panel that was totally hacked to shit. Not even going to bother trying to save it, so I need a replacement. I need both the bezel (the larger fibreglass (?) panel) and the control panel itself (where the buttons & sticks go). Doesn't need...
  20. kazuo

Posters - Kingdom Hearts, Giant Robo, SEGA stuff, dot hack, Titanic lols

Hey all, Cleaning out my place. Too much crap. And way too many posters. Some have to go, gonna start with these. Asking price for all posters is $5 plus shipping. Paypal buyers add 4% to cover fees. I only have a couple tubes, so the first couple buyers will get tubes on the house... after...