Search results

1. THEMAN

Bonjour mes Amis

Je suis American qui habite à Paris maintenant. Je suis propriétaire d'un appartement dans le 17eme, mais aux Etats Unis, j'habite a LA. J'ai enregistré aussi a http://www.neogeo-system.com sous le meme nom THEMAN. Dites moi si vous allez avoir un rassemblement. Je suis intéressé. Au revoir.
  2. THEMAN

Neo Geo AES/MVS a Paris

Bonjour. Je me pose une question. Est-ce qu'il y' a des magasins qui vend les Neo Geo AES/MVS à Paris. Je connais le magasin a Blvd Voltaire ou les jeux Neo Geo sont situé au sous-sol. Est-ce qu'il y a des autres magasins a Paris qui ont les jeux Neo Geo. Merci.
  3. THEMAN

Home console accessories that could be used in arcade cabs

Out of curiousity what stuff can you think of where you could use home console accessories on the arcade. Off the top of my head of course the Neo Geo memory card and sticks can be used on the AES as well as the MVS machines. To my surprise one time when I was in the arcade I saw someone...
  4. THEMAN

Well, I was working out in the gym then........

This guy starts talking to me and asks me if I have Jesus in my heart. I said I was Catholic and then he starts preaching on and on about Jesus and how you have to follow the church and everything they say and all and how hell is real and that Buddhists, Jews, Muslims are going to hell. I said...
  5. THEMAN

Geography Olympics-- Represent your country

http://www.geographyolympics.com/ You will be given 200 seconds to locate 10 countries on a map. They also ask you where you from so that they can rate contenstants from different countries and rank how the countries stack up. If you are from the US, they ask your state so they can track...
  6. THEMAN

Who is in a post graduate school or has graduated from a post graduate school?

I graduated law school. From what I sense a lot here are in college. Who among you have a post graduate degree or are in a post graduate school.
  7. THEMAN

Please list the links of all the video game online shops you know!

I'm going to put them under my Favorites. I already know a lot, but I want to see if you know sites that I don't so I can put them there. It could be sites for home consoles/games or arcade/JAMMA stuff. Just lay them all out. :buttrock: Thanks.
  8. THEMAN

What are all the Neo Geo hardware/systems you own?

I have 2 Neo Geo AES systems, 2 MVS boards--a 2 slot and a 4 slot and a Hyper 64 board. I also have 2 superguns and 2 cabs that I can use to play my boards on.
  9. THEMAN

Any of you know where you can find the superguns on this website?

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/metalwaku/Pages/controlbox.html I know about some of them like the Raijin and the Sigma but where can you get the others like the Vega, the Pana Twin Long and the Kic 91?
  10. THEMAN

Are they making the difficulty level in the arcades easy to lure more people to play?

Well, I was in the mall and decided to play GGXX. You know how the arcade scenes are these days. Anyway, I was the only one playing in the whole arcade so I play GGXX. Mind you I HAVE HARDLY EVER played the game and when I do play I play at home and not the arcade. Anyway I just played and...
  11. THEMAN

Who are interested in cars?

Just want to know how many of you are really into cars. My stepdad loves cars. He has a Prowler (5000 were made for the US), a mint 1963 Thunderbird, and Mercedes SL 500 among others. I mean I don't really care that much about cars. All I have is a 2 door Toyota Celica, and Mercedes 300 SD...
  12. THEMAN

What do you think about the 15 classics for 50 bucks bundle they have at ebgames?

I just want to know if they test those games and make sure they're working. Or are they all scratched up when you get them?
  13. THEMAN

Is the controller with the games built in worth getting?

I'm thinking of getting one. It has like 50 or 60 games built in and includes gun games. I guess what I really want to know is if it breaks easily or is it pretty sturdy and reliable. Anyone have this or have experienced it and have any opinions?
  14. THEMAN

Can a local arcade dealer make a supergun if you ask them?

I'm thinking of going to the local arcade dealer and asking them if they can do this? Do you think they do this service for customers?
  15. THEMAN

How does Mars Alien play?

Is he easy to pick up to use or is he one of the more complex characters to get use to?
  16. THEMAN

Are you into trying different types of food?

I'm open when it comes to eating. I've eaten Asian, American, European, Arab, Mexican, Jamaican among other. How about you, what type of food do you eat?
  17. THEMAN

How about the All Star game!!!

Double overtime 155-145. That's a damn high scoring game especially these days when NBA scoring is rather low. Kevin Garnett was the MVP 37 points--Yeah!!!! Minnesota in the house!!! buttrock What a shot by Michael Jordan at the end of the first overtime--fade away over Sean Marrion. The...
  18. THEMAN

How many of you know people who own cabinets or Super guns that don't post here?

I know there's several people here in the Twin Cities that own some sort of Super gun and don't post on these boards. How about where you live?
  19. THEMAN

Should we go to war or not?

I say give the inspectors a little more time and if Iraq still doesn't cooperate then we go in and send them to hell.
  20. THEMAN

How many of you have Neo Aes systems with the mod chip inside?

I have the chip but have to still put it into my system. How many of you have them?