Search results

1. N

WTB - Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike Poster

Hello All, I am looking for an original Street Fighter III 3rd Strike poster (Arcade). I will pay $125 for it if it is minty. Cheers, necron99
  2. N

WTB - Street Fighter Zero 3 CPS2

Hello All, I am looking for a CPS2 Green B Board of Street Fighter Zero 3. Thanks
  3. N

CPS3 in or out.

So I have come to a dilemma. I love the Street Fighter games. So a back at the beginning of 2008 I collected all of the PCBs to use in my cabs. I picked up all 3 of the CPS3 based games. When the Street Fighter 3rd Strike was delivered, I paid the guy I bought it from to swap all of my CPS3...
  4. N

WTB: Art sets and NAOMI games

Hello All, Now that I am getting some Marquee Holders for my Q25 Cabs, I would like to get the artwork I need for them. I want the full Art Kit, Marquees, Move Lists etc for the following games: Street Fighter II Street Fighter II Champion Edition Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting Super Street...
  5. N

Shout out to Vewlix owners

Digging through the old threads I see a few people on here own or have owned Vewlix cabs. I am going to order one soon, and wanted to see what owners thought of them. I plan on playing only new stuff and possibly PS3 in it. I have a pair of Q25 cabs for older JAMMA games. (Yeh I know I need...
  6. N

Please close

Hello All, I am looking for a Japanese BIOS ROM for my Sega NAOMI. I have been waiting to get my setup running for SFZ3 Upper, but forgot I had a US BIOS. So I am in a hurry, I am hoping someone in the Washington DC/Baltimore area has one, or can burn one. Also I am looking for an AMP 3-P...
  7. N

3rd Strike CD

Hello, I recently purchased SF3: 3rd Strike, and it was delivered yesterday. Unfortunately the seller forgot the CD. Does anyone have a link to a CD iso that I can test and play the system with while I wait for the CD to be delivered? Thanks, necron99
  8. N

Found - 3 CPS2 boards

Updated. Thanks for the help everyone. Hello, I am trying to collect all of the Street Fighter Games. Since joining here I have tracked down everything but 3. Hopefully someone on here has them. If you have it and would consider selling it, then please PM me and give me your price. Street...
  9. N

WTB - CPS2 accessories

Hello, I am looking to buy 5 sets of mounting brackets, and 5 sets of case clamps, for Capcom CPS2 games. Send me a pm if you have some to sell. Thanks necron99
  10. N

Cleaning up my Street Fighter Cab

So I decided to clean up my dedicated Street Fighter Cab (original SF from 1987), because the joysticks and buttons were pretty rough. I was surprised that the control panel is metal, made me wonder if i could use Sanwa buttons in it. I bought HAPP anyway to be more original. While I was working...
  11. N

Already made one newb mistake.

Hello, I am a newb to the forums, though I have browsed them off and on for a few years. I have been putting off collecting some of the games I wanted for a while now. I already posted a thread in the Arcade forums, before I did this post. I own an AES that I purchased for the Samurai...
  12. N

Non Neo-Geo game price lists?

Hello, I am a noob here who finally decided to get off my ass and collect the games that I always loved. One of the best things I found on this site was the cart price list, it gives you a good idea to start with. The main JAMMA games I am looking to buy are the Street Fighter series. Does...