Search results

1. N

please delete

deleted
  2. N

WTB: Loose Mega Man carts and other NES/SNES/Gen/64 games.

Looking to buy the Mega Man games loose. Just looking for any one willing to sell things cheaper than ebay price. Right now I need 1-7 and X1/X3 Here is another list of games I'm looking for, loose...
  3. N

FS/FT:Xenoblade (new) Skyward Sword le (new) Metroid Prime T, Fire Emblem GC/GBA/DS +more

I will have pics and some prices up soon. I am looking to build my NES/SNES/Genesis/64 collection. I have tons to add on here during my vacation next week. Right now I will entertain offers and trades. My wanted list is at the end of the post. Shipping + paypal fees are not included. updated...
  4. N

FS: Lots of games, consoles and toys.

Hey, how's it going everyone. Looking to clear out some space here and get rid of some of this stuff. I have a baby on the way here soon and I have some purchases I need to make before that date gets here. I figured that most of this stuff is just sitting around being wasted right now. Some...
  5. N

WTB: SNES/SFC games, FFV (GBA), GBA SP System.

Hey how's it going everyone, looking to buy a few games here, for now I will keep it kind of short. *FFV FOUND* WTB- GBA SP System w/ charger. or DS Lite w/ charger. ^^ I would prefer if it was a limited edition system, something like a Zelda, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, NES, etc. LMK...
  6. N

WTB: Final Fantasy III (SNES)

Hey what's up everyone, been wanting to play this game lately, looking for a loose, clean cart. Saves that work. Trying to pick something up for cheaper then ebay prices. LMK if you have one for sale, I wanna play it during my next vacation! Thanks
  7. N

WTB:Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games, comics and action figures.

How's it going everyone, been heavy into collecting TMNT comics lately, and I thought I would throw up a post here trying to track down some comics and games. I am looking for pretty much any TMNT comics, from all volumes. Mirage, Archie, Image, IDW variants. Just shoot me a list and we can...
  8. N

WTB/WTT: ONE PIECE KAIZOKU MUSOU PS3(jp) + Monster Hunter 3rd HD PS3(jp)

let me know if you have either used and for sale or trade, I have a ton of stuff I can trade with if you just let me know what consoles you want games for. Thanks
  9. N

Games/Action figures: PS1/2/3, NES, Sega, etc.

Hey this is a quick list I threw up on a local craigslist I will post it here. LMK any offers, nothings set in stone, the more you want the more I will budge. If the prices are way high just call me out on it, I didnt have a lot of time to look up every single item. Like I said, willing to flex...
  10. N

WTB: Wii-Xenoblade Chronicles-Pal (english) New or Used.

Looking for a new or used copy. Mint condition. LMK price and shipping. Thanks.
  11. N

WTB Game List.

Hey hows it going everyone. I have a list of things I have been looking for lately, I have had shitty luck on ebay and half.com recently with bad quality used games and recently bootleg Nintendo games. So I thought I might post up a list of games I need and maybe some of you guys have them. I...
  12. N

Looking to buy a PSP possibly.

Hey hows it going everyone, I sold my PSP GO a while back, and I kinda wish I had one to play Persona 2 and a couple other games I don't wanna miss. Anyone have one for sale? Id like the "slim" version if possible, and it to be in good shape (perfect screen) I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like...
  13. N

Looking to make a decent stick to use with NES/SNES

How the heck would I even go about this? I dont have any exp in wiring and soldering. I have looked into switching my PS1/Xbox SF Anniversary stick to PS3 or some usb format. It does not sound to hard. Anyone can lead me in the right direction for this?
  14. N

WTB Harvest Moon SNES

Hey what's up? Wife wants this game and well I loved it on SNES so that's the version we need right now. I'm just looking for a loose cart for a reasonable price for a gift for the wifey. Thanks. Edit: Also forgot to add I have the N64 version of Harvest Moon 64 w/ box and manual. Box in very...
  15. N

WTB: Non-region 360 shooters.

Hows it going wondering if anyone wants to get rid of these used vs. me buying them brand new, think I found 2 you can play on the US 360. Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 Espgaluda II Black Label Thanks and please only the Multi Region versions, if I cant play it on my US 360, then I dont...
  16. N

anyone got (PS3)No More Heroes: Eiyuutachi no Rakuen for sale?

Figured someone maybe has played through this import and wants to maybe sell it. If so hit me up with a price. Thanks everyone.
  17. N

Looking for One Piece: Unlimited Adventure for WII.

I cant find this game within a hours drive around here. Called all the Gamestops and other used game stores. If you have it, would like to get this complete and in good shape. LMK how much you want for it, shipping included. Thanks. Just getting into this series really also willing to buy or...
  18. N

Looking for BC PS3 in good shape

Looking to get me a PS3 with the PS2 game compatible chip in it. I have read the first model/first gens are the best for this. I have a lot of console game stuff I can trade, or will buy it flat out if the price is right. Console stuff I have for trade, is lots of RPGs, that span across...
  19. N

I'm looking for 80s/90s TMNT action figures.

Hows it going. Sorry I havn't been asking for many games here, hopefully not to annoying. I'm just trying to downsize my game hobby into some other things. Me and a few friends have been looking to get into collecting the old 80-90 TMNT figures. You know the ones you had when you were a kid...
  20. N

Wanted: Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40k models. Will trade or buy.

Hows it going guys. Thought I would try here see if anyone has any Warhammer models they dont want anymore. Im just getting into it. I have Warriors of Chaos and Dwarves for fantasy, and undecided on 40k. I would take models or armys, painted, unpainted. Also factions I dont even have any of...