Search results

1. C

FS: PCB's, Round 2 UPDATED

Been a long time since I sold anything, and the time has come to declutter. I'll start with 10 for right now but will list more as they sell. Prices do not include shipping and I'd like to stick to US/Canada for the time being. All PCB's stored in stable air. Feel free to ask any questions...
  2. C

WTB: A few pcbs/arcade parts

Looking to buy a few boards at the moment, let me know if anyone has these: Bonk's Adventure/B.C. Kid Caveman Ninja - acquired Cosmo Gang Edward Randy Fixeight Garyo Retsuden Gundhara Kitten Kaboodle aka Nyan Nyan Panic Kyros Mystic Warriors NBA Jam - acquired Night Slashers Robocop 2 Skull...
  3. C

WTB: Various jamma adapters

As posted over on Shmups.... Maybe you have some laying around that you don't need or something, but here's a list of what I need: 1942 to Jamma Capcom Classic to Jamma Irem to Jamma Exerion to Jamma SNK to Jamma (Ikari Warriors is what I'm needing it for) Tehkan/Tecmo to Jamma Also, I'm in...
  4. C

WTB LS-30 Rotary Joysticks

So I finally got some Wico/Data East rotary joysticks only to find out they're not going to mount in my Astro City's. So I'm on the hunt for some Seimitsu LS-30 Rotary Joysticks which were the SNK ones. Let me know what you have, or if you've ever mounted those Wico's in a candy cab shoot some...
  5. C

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

1CC'd I guess Air Raid by Seibu Kaihatsu tonight at a NYE party. My friend who hosts the party has a few PCB's, but has some oddities like Air Raid and Ninja Emaki. Gave me some great Engrish at one point which it then seemed to roll over.
  6. C

Gigawing Glitch?

So the black Gigawing board I got from Mak has some sort of programming error. The self check says everything is ok, game plays fine, but when I get to this stage: At about 1:30, the two guns on the left and right don't follow my ship. The ship blazes past them and I get locked in a...
  7. C

FS: Ultimarc iPac's

I have 5 iPac's for sale. I received these from a friend who had these left over from a project at his work. $25 plus shipping per each. Edit: USB iPac has been sold
  8. C

FS: PCB's, new additions 5/20

moved to post #13 so I can continue to edit the posting
  9. C

FS: MVS/NES/SNES/GEN/PS1/PS2

Alright, the time calls for me to get off my ass and finally sell all the stuff I've been meaning to sell for a long time. Prices DO NOT include shipping within the US. I'm located in St. Louis, MO if you want to pick something up locally. Also, I might be slow to respond to PMs since I can't...
  10. C

FS: Sega Genesis lot

Ahoy there scholars, I have finally decided to get rid of all the doubles/unwanted carts I've gathered through various lot purchases. I'm asking $80 shipped for the lot. Prefer to deal only in the US. Here's the rundown: Games with boxes: Altered Beast complete Revenge of Shinobi, no manual...
  11. C

FS: MVS U4 parts/various arcade artwork; updated with button lot

Hello gentlemen! I've been buying like mad lately and I have a major fireworks bill coming due, so its time to get my credit card/money owed right. All deals I'd like to have happen in the US, and I take paypal, cash, or NOS Nike Air Huaraches/Air Tech Challenge's. First up, I'm selling an MVS...
  12. C

FS: Top Hunter & Windjammers MVS Carts

Only 2 carts left: Top Hunter - 40 Windjammers - 60 Or $90 shipped for both Selling a bunch of MVS carts here. All are originals, no bootlegs here. Picked these up via a few different lots I've bought over the past year. I prefer Paypal or cash if you're local, paypal and local pickup works...
  13. C

Kamala's MVS FS Thread!!!!

ROLL UP! ROLL UP! ROLL UP!!!!!!!!!! Greetings from Kamala the Ugandan MVS seller! I've recently found many MVS carts in Lake Victoria and time is right for sale! All pricing is in USD and DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING in the United States. If you're local and want to meet up, that’s fine, we...
  14. C

FS: PCB's, new PCB's added 1/12/11

see post #27 for current items for sale.
  15. C

FS: ESPGaluda PCB

I apologize to the people who'd been waiting for one of these to pop up and are probably off planet for the weekend, but alas here it is. ESPGaluda bare PCB for sale for $325 shipped in the US. This used to be member Joe T.'s so if you have any questions he can chime in and answer them better...
  16. C

FS: MVS Carts

Ok, I recently bought another giant MVS lot and have a few duplicate carts/carts I don't want. Shipping is not included. Neo Turfmasters - $60 Cyber Lip - $40 SOLD Super Spy - $30 SOLD All carts are legit. Pics available if need be. Not really looking for trades at the moment, sorry.
  17. C

MVS Carts and Shockboxes

Ok, I got some stuff I don't really need/want and acquired in a lot I bought mainly for some other games. I'd prefer to deal just in North America at the moment. 20 shockboxes, I'd prefer to sell these all as a lot. $170 shipped for all of them. Feel free to make offers, but I think this is a...
  18. C

FS: PS2, DC US/JP games

Ok, I need to sell some console stuff as I continue to go wild into all things arcade. Here is what is for sale. I'd prefer it if you were in the US and had joined more than yesterday and your first post is to say PM sent to me. Anyway, here goes, shipping is not included. Dreamcast: Gunbird...
  19. C

FS/FT: PCB's, PCB's added 5/19

Hey, I had some of these listed earlier this year/last year and added some crap to the list as well. I figure different people jump in at different points on arcade stuff, so you never know who's looking for what a few months down the road. Concerning the sales, I prefer to deal only in the US...
  20. C

FS: Jamma/MVS items, ITEMS ADDED 11/17

Alright, so I've been slowly accumulating more stuff than I could ever possibly play. So its time to purge a lot of stuff I either won't play or don't play. Please note for now I only want to do shipping within the US. Also, prices do not include shipping. Shipping will depend on what the item...