Search results

1. Jag-Master

WTB: RetroTINK 5X-Pro Found

Checking to see if anyone was upgrading to the RetroTINK-4K, as I noticed they will be back in stock 3/9/24 and would want to sell their 5X-Pro? Just let me know what you've got. Thanks, -Jag
  2. Jag-Master

WTB: NEO BT Adapters

Looking to see if anyone has any of the Neo BT wireless adapters. Not your thing, don't like'em, regret purchasing? Just let me know if you gott'em and want to part ways. Thanks, -D
  3. Jag-Master

WTB: Home System On/Off Power Switch

Seeing if anyone has a spare original or one of lions3's replacements that's sitting in your spare parts collection. I know for a while @lions3 was selling replacements but they are out of stock. Otherwise I know laserbear has 3d printed ones available but I dunno if I dig that grainy...
  4. Jag-Master

Home System Shell Screw Size/Type Request

Could someone do me a solid and take a picture and measure the three shell screws and the small screws on the backside of the home system? Looking to replace them as the system I have is missing the screws. Thanks in advance :cool:
  5. Jag-Master

WTB: CPS2 SSF2TX & PCB: Asura Blade/Asura Buster

Looking for some CPS2 love. Open to boards on battery, phoenix, infiniKey, and possibly a conversion for the right price. An A+B combo would be great otherwise a B board by itself. -Super Street Fighter II X: Grand Master Challenge/Super Turbo Also looking for PCB's for Asura Blade/Asura...
  6. Jag-Master

WTB: RAD2X Sega Mega Drive 2/Genesis 2 Cable

Looks like I missed out on the latest pre-order from Retro Gaming Cables for the Sega MD2/Gen2 RAD2X cable. If you've got one to sell, just let me know. Thanks
  7. Jag-Master

IC: Sealed Hardcover Bloodborne Strategy Guides

Just putting the feelers out there to see if anyone is interested in some Bloodborne strategy guides. These are the limited edition hardcover guides put out by Future Press and are both out of print. Both guides, Bloodborne and Bloodborne The Old Hunters are sealed and never opened/read. I...
  8. Jag-Master

FS: IREM Shmups: R-Type R-Type II X-Multiply & More

Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. All games/consoles/PCB's are original and very clean, no Yaton diaper box specials here. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal f&f or add 4% for fees please. Loving reach-around's also accepted. ****...
  9. Jag-Master

FS: Neo Geo CD Top Loader

Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. All games/consoles/PCB's are original and very clean, no Yaton diaper box specials here. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal f&f or add 4% for fees please. Loving reach-around's also accepted. ****...
  10. Jag-Master

FS: Consoles PC Engine Duo-R Sega Saturn JPN

11. Jag-Master

PS4 & PS Vita Games LRG & iam8bit

Shipping is $10 in the U.S. Via USPS Priority Mail. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal f&f or add 4% for fees please. Loving reach-around's also accepted. **** Disclaimer **** Due to work schedule I may...
  12. Jag-Master

IC: Super Slim PS3 250gb NIB

Sealed NIB PS3 Super Slim 250gb console I purchased this with the hopes of using it as a media center console but went another route. I also have a new Sony PS3 250 gb hard drive as a back up as well. I could throw in a few games as well if someone was interested. I was thinking $300 + shipping
  13. Jag-Master

FS: MVS Carts 13 Cart Lot for $500 ($475 + $25 shipping)

Shipping is $8-12 in the U.S. depends on how many carts. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. All games/PCB's are original and very clean, no Yaton diaper box specials here. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal f&f or add 4% for fees please...
  14. Jag-Master

Vendetta PCB Konami Beat-em-up

Shipping is included in the U.S. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal f&f or add 4% for fees please. **** Disclaimer **** Due to work schedule I may need a couple days to get items shipped out. Nothing...
  15. Jag-Master

WTB: Gradius II Vulcan Venture/Gofer no Yabou

Looking for Gradius II Vulcan Venture/Gofer no Yabou PCB Would like an original PCB but I'd be willing to entertain a conversion as well. Just let me know Thanks, -Jag
  16. Jag-Master

Home System Bundle Sticks, Carts, NEOSD

Shipping should be about $50-$60 in the U.S. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. All games/PCB's are original and very clean, no Yaton diaper box specials here. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal f&f or add 4% for fees please. Loving...
  17. Jag-Master

FS: MVS Carts & KOF2003 Kit **Updated**

Shipping is dependent on carts purchased, single cart vs. multiples to save on shipping. Typically $10-15 in the U.S. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal f&f or add 4% for fees please. Loving reach-around's...
  18. Jag-Master

FS: XexeX & Dragon Breed PCB's

Shipping is included in the U.S. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. All games/PCB's are original and very clean, no Yaton diaper box specials here. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal f&f or add 4% for fees please. Loving reach-around's also...
  19. Jag-Master

FS: Skycurser Kit SOLD

Shipping is included in the U.S. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. All games/PCB's are original and very clean, no Yaton diaper box specials here. Any questions feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal or loving reach-around. **** Disclaimer **** Due to work...
  20. Jag-Master

Multi Cart Combo 138-1 & 151-1 $90 Shipped for both SOLD

Shipping is included in the U.S. Willing to ship to my bruvah's in the north aka Canukistan at actual cost. Payment via PayPal or loving reach-around. **** Disclaimer **** Due to work schedule I may need a couple days to get items shipped out. Nothing extreme, but wanted to give a heads up...