Search results

1. jakeyboy

WTB - memory card slot cover on MVS cab

This is a very long shot but i am trying to restore my mvs "electrocoin single" cab. A previous owner took out the memory card reader and blanked off the slot. I have sourced a card reader but i am still missing the black metal surround that sticks onto the front of the control panel around the...
  2. jakeyboy

Wanted - gigawing/ mars matrix

As the title says.. im looking to buy either gigawings or mars matrix on cps2. If you have the A board then all the better. PM me with prices/ offers. Thanks
  3. jakeyboy

Replacement parts for mvs cab

What are my options if i was looking to "upgrade" the sticks and buttons on my UK electrocoin mvs cab as they are getting tired? I dont want to make it look garishly pimped up - similar looks but better equipment. I hear Seimitsu do some nice buttons but they look the wrong size for the existing...
  4. jakeyboy

Noob to atomiswave

Have been looking at getting an Atomiswave mobo but i only have a 4 button mvs cab and im not really wanting to modify my cab at all but have read that the games need 5 buttons. Is this the case for all the atomiswave games? And will i need to change any of the power outputs (i.e does it need...
  5. jakeyboy

Best sega STV game

Got meself an STV with die hard arcade.. oh how i loved playing this on my saturn. Now i want to build up my STV collection. What do people recommend? (obviously radiant silvergun will be mentioned once or twice)
  6. jakeyboy

My eyes ....

Is it just me or does white writing on black really play havoc with your eyes.. I find that as soon as i look away the image of the words is burnt onto my retina! Dunno if this has been mentioned/ suggested before but what about a different colour scheme? just a suggestion..