Search results

1. Danthor

(FOUND)WTB: Metroid Zero Mission (GBA)

(EDIT: FOUND)As thread title says, WTB Metroid Zero Mission(GBA) Loose. Also, I'm curious (and checking for cost). I've got a GBA SP NES edition. It's got the stock AGS-001 screen. I'm interested in getting an AGS-101 screen in there. Anyone with more capable hands than mine able to do this...
  2. Danthor

PSN dropping PSP support this month

http://www.psu.com/news/24604/Sony-to-cease-PSN-support-for-PSP-on-September-15?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PlayStationUniverse+%28Latest+PlayStation+News+-+PSU.com%29 If your PSP isn't already modded and you still rely on digital downloads for say your PSP go...
  3. Danthor

WTB: Crossed Swords 2 NGCD

Title says it all! I'm looking for Crossed Swords 2 for NGCD. I don't care about spine cards, or region, I just want the game in good condition!
  4. Danthor

NGCD Toploader Controller Port

I've got an NGCD Toploader, and it's got a controller port problem in the p1 port. After about 20 minutes of play, It'll start to fail intermittently. At first I thought it was my controller, but my AES tells me it's not. I want to fix it, but I'm not sure what exactly I'd be fixing. I've never...
  5. Danthor

Danthor's small NG collection

This year, I finally got to a point where I could join the AEShole club, and start collecting carts! Here's what I've managed to build up since this year started. And since I wanted to get the best of both worlds, I got a converter to mix 'n match my collection. Before this...
  6. Danthor

Different versions of SS3?

So, I recently got Samurai Shodown 3 for my AES, and found it to be quite a different experience than from my NGCD (Load times aside). I thought I was just being a crazy person, so I plunked the CD version in and compared, I noticed some differences I didn't understand! The first thing I noticed...
  7. Danthor

KoF 13 Evil Ash Tips

Anyone got any? I've beaten the game a few times now, and it seems I only beat him when luck chooses to favour me. Saiki gave me a boatload of trouble at first, but I figured him out after a few fights, and he's not so bad anymore. Ash continues to enrage me in ways that make the end of the game...
  8. Danthor

New to AES

Greetings, all! A friend of mine recently sold me his AES, and while I'm off to a good start, and I hope I wasn't hosed because he knew how badly I wanted it (He sold me the console, 2 controllers, World Heroes 2, Fatal Fury 2, Fatal Fury Special, Samurai Shodown, Samurai Shodown II, KoF '96...
  9. Danthor

NGX announcements tomorrow!

According to the twitter feed and FB pages, new NGX announcements are being made tomorrow. Any guesses what they may be? **EDIT Source; https://twitter.com/DavidBruno/status/304410681170616322
  10. Danthor

Thumbstick

Has anyone's NeoGeo X Thumbstick gotten any less clicky, now that everyone's logged a bunch of time into it? Mine now feels a touch mushy on the left/right motions, up/down still clicks like the day I got it. The stick still works, I just want to be sure it's not a sign of bad things to come!
  11. Danthor

SS Anthology Wii

Just a question about the minigame I can't seem to find the answer to. The minigame from the menu for SS Anthology Wii (where you move back and forth collecting items as a helper and filling your life gague), Is there a point to it? Does it unlock anything? Apart from being frustrating, It...
  12. Danthor

Bad cords. Replace, or repair?

Here's the situation. I've got an AES stick with a connection that fails intermittently and otherwise works perfect (I may have even posted about it before) I determined the problem is right where the cord meets the connector which plugs in the consoles controller ports. at first I thought it...
  13. Danthor

Reinforcing plug end of AES stick?

My AES stick doesn't plug in snugly anymore, and it disconnects randomly (which really sucks in the middle of a fight) because of it. At first I thought it was the socket on the system, but my kidney controller still fits very snug and doesn't disconnect at all. I hope it's just wear and tear...
  14. Danthor

AOF 2 what?

So I was playing Art of Fighting 2 today. I loaded my save at Mr.Big, and he kicked my ass like 6 times before I beat him, then I went on to fight Geese. I thought that only happened if you went through the game without being beaten? Now granted, I'm not complaining (except for the extensive...
  15. Danthor

Neo CD suggestions

Hey all. Looking to get some more awesome NeoCD games, but now I've reached a bit of an impasse. So far I got most of my faves already, so I'm not sure what I should be looking for anymore! Right now I've got Samurai Shodown Samurai Shodown 2 Samurai Shodown 3 Samurai Shodown 4 Samurai Shodown...
  16. Danthor

Reccomendations?

Been playing a lot of SNK games on my Wii lately, and while I like using the classic controller, I'd simply prefer to get a stick. What're the best ones for the Wii? I know about the AES pad they made for it, and while ideal, they're scarce I find. That said, what's the next best thing? Or is...
  17. Danthor

Last game?

Little, sorta pointless, outta nowhere question. The last game for neo carts was Samurai Shodown V Special, but does anybody know what the last game release for NeoCD was?
  18. Danthor

NeoCD Output

I've had my NeoCD for awhile now (Toploader), and I still absolutely love it. I'm thinking of getting a CDZ, though. Now I've read all the posts about the differences and variations of opinions of the speed difference, so I'm not gonna ask that. What I can't seem to find out is, what kind of...
  19. Danthor

Question about SS games on NeoCD

I'd recently gotten SS 2 for my NeoCD, tried the blood code for almost an hour to no avail, then only by searching/reading this forum did I bother to look at my system and realize it was japanese, thus no english with red blood. Anyway, that said, I've also heard frustrations about similar...
  20. Danthor

Samurai Shodown Wii

Anyone else grab this from the VC yet? I did just to compare it against the NeoCD version. Seems you can do the blood geyser fatal slash, but I've yet to cut someone in half sucessfully. Also, the subtle, half a second flash when you get/land hits in SS is gone too.