Search results

1. C

Nightmare in the Dark

I am thinking of getting the Neo MVS game Nightmare in the Dark and wanted anyone who had played the game to give me your thoughts on the game and is it worth the slightly high price it goes for? Any thoughts?? What is the game like?
  2. C

Why pick AES over MVS?

I'm certainly not trying to start a fight or get flamed I am only curious. I started with the home cart system but the games were just too expensive. Plus I wasn't terribly fond of the Joystick controllers and the Joypad controller wasn't much better. Why when the MVS carts are so much cheaper...
  3. C

Best Looking Neo Geo MVS Mini-Marquee

Since the mini-marquees have gradually gotten more colorful and better looking over the years, what is everyone's choice of best looking MVS Mini-Marquee? I gotta go with Garou: Mark of the Wolves. Very cool looking. Maybe second would be The original Last Blade marquee. Corbie
  4. C

Mini Marquees Wanted. Will pay well for them!

I am looking for any of the following original mini-marquees. If you have any of these I will pay good for them or trade. If you need a list I will be happy to send you one. The mini-marquees I need are: Last Blade 2, World Heroes Perfect, Neo Bomberman, and Garou: Mark of the Wolves. Thanks to all!
  5. C

What's your fave? You tell me!

I am posting a list on my web page and would appreciate anyone who has the time to email me your answers to the following questions. I am new here so you may have already done this a thousand times but I am curious. 1. What type of Neo Geo System do you prefer. MVS AES or CD? 2. What is your...
  6. C

Wanted: Last Blade 2 Mini-Header and SS4 MVS Cart

I am looking for the mini-header for the LAST BLADE 2 game and also the Samurai Shodown 4 MVS cart w/header preferably. If anyone has any to sell please let me know and thanks a lot!!!
  7. C

Anyone else have a Neo Geo 25 cabinet? I love mine!

I have had this thing for awhile and I love it. It's a japanese Neo Geo 25 arcade cabinet. I got this thing and was shocked at how MINT it was. Even the monitor appears brand new. I am wondering how many others have this particular cabinet. And after spending many years with different Gold Cart...