Search results

1. M

Live in San Fransisco? Watch out for the food police!

Wtf..this is happening in America? If they can take away soda,what else can they take? When will this bullshit stop? Link to article: http://eatdrinkandbe.org/article/index.0708_blog_bev_sanfransodaban
  2. M

Where in the world is Osama Bin Laden

http://www.whereisobl.com/site/#/videos/ Starring that guy from Super Size Me. Who is going to see this?
  3. M

(Русско) From Russia with love (Russian forum)

Поговорите все вы хотел были бы в русском. Поговорите ваш разум в русском. Отсутствие пламя или неуместные обсуждения. Спасибо заранее. :loco: Фактически, который заботит, идут шальными мои русские говоря братья. :loco: :buttrock:
  4. M

DJs - share your music and mixes.

Calling all the Neo-Headed DJs post some of your sets here and you are bound to gain publicity like mad. Post what type of music you spin,what programs you use,What type of music you spin,and what programs you use and maybe even your DJ name. For me:I spin drum and bass,dubstep,and electro...
  5. M

Pc engine or FM towns marty?

I've been deciding this for a while now,and I thought that the neo community could give me a hand.Should I get a Pc Engine or an FM towns marty? Both have excellent games on them but I am mainly looking for really hard games.
  6. M

Neo-Geo AES going through an airport

Hey,I am prob going out of town in like 2 weeks or so,and want to bring my Neo-Geo AES, dreamcast and n64 with me,as I might be away for a couple years.Would the x-ray screening of a Neo-Geo AES wipe its memory/do any damage to it...plus,when the suitcases drop onto the luggage belt,won't that...
  7. M

Any Neo-heads in Georgia??

I might have to move out to Georgia in a couple months...and I would like it if there were at least some Neo-heads near me,right now I am in So Cal.
  8. M

Least favorite AES/MVS game?

What is your least favorite AES/MVS game that you have ever played?I don't think i have found one yet..
  9. M

Anybody in Southren California?

Hey, if any fellow Neo-Heads are near Southern California, we can do trades and stuff.
  10. M

Neo geo aes help.

I got my neo geo aes off of ebay, it is a japanese neo geo aes, and it has bubble wrap markings all over it, can anybody here think of a solution to get them off, WITHOUT ruining the Black coating?