Search results

1. Bean_Bandit

Game Boy Pockets with LED Backlights - Play Pokemon in the Dark!

This was a fun project, but I think I'm done with Game Boys for a while. Each of these handhelds were personally modified by me to include an LED backlight, new buttons with matching power switches, and new screen covers (Except the silver one.) Price: $70 ea. Shipped in the US. (Games not...
  2. Bean_Bandit

FS: MVS Carts. Decent starter bundle for new collectors! - [PRICE DROP]

I recently ended up with a few extra carts after a local deal. I don't really need the duplicates, so they are up for grabs. Individual prices are SHIPPED. (In the US.) Puzzle de Pon - $35 King of Fighters '97 - $25 Fatal Fury - $10 SOLD This would make a great starting bundle for a new...
  3. Bean_Bandit

Decently prices 1L6B Versus City panels on eBay (From Canada)

I've seen this seller list these Versus City panels from time to time, but I don't recall seeing them this low before. $55 shipped to the US. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ARCADE-GAME-CABINET-CONTROL-PANEL-SEGA-/170947180394
  4. Bean_Bandit

Not Mine: MVS Mini cabinet in Portland, OR $700 (CL)

I wish I had an extra $700 that I didn't need right now. It looks like it's in pretty good shape too. http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/vgm/3240741543.html Images for posterity:
  5. Bean_Bandit

FS: MVS carts - Only 2 copies of KOF 2000 left!

Hey everyone! I picked up some carts from a local op recently and ended up with a few spares, and a few boots. :( I don't need these taking up space, so please take them off my hands! All of the LEGIT carts are in gamer's condition. Each one has been opened, inspected, tested and are...
  6. Bean_Bandit

Magical 25 vs Japanese cocktail cab in Portland, OR (Not mine)

Saw this on the local CL and figured that it was unique enough to share. Anybody seen one of these before? http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/tag/2978499740.html Pictures for thread posterity:
  7. Bean_Bandit

PI2 Kit Box + Artset, SamSho3 Artset (PRICES DROPPED!)

I picked up another cab this week (Z-Back!), and am looking to offset the cost a little bit. These pieces are just sitting around and I have no use for them. Perhaps some of you will? All prices are SHIPPED anywhere in the USA. CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES OF EVERYTHING LISTED IN THIS THREAD...
  8. Bean_Bandit

FS - MV-LED2 Credit LED and MVS slot cover

Found all of these items stowed away in the coin box of a cabinet that I acquired a few weeks ago. I'm looking to offset the cost of the cabinet a little, and I since I don't have any use for these items, they are up for grabs. MV-LED2 Credit LED $SOLD Turns out that the cabinet I acquired was...
  9. Bean_Bandit

FS: MVS carts and Mini Marquees

These carts are in good/gamer's condition, and as far as I can tell are 100% real. If you want more pictures of a specific cart, let me know. Some of these carts even come with their mini marquees. Crossed Swords w/ mini - $45 NAM-1975 w/ mini - $35 The King of Fighters '94 (JP) - $10 3...
  10. Bean_Bandit

FS: Final Fight CPS-1 PCB

I have a Final Fight CPS-1 PCB that I'm looking to unload. Board is clean, tested, and works. High-res picture below. $SOLD Obligatory shark piledriver:
  11. Bean_Bandit

WTB: Astro City locking parts

Do you know how much it sucks to play KOF while your control panel lifts up due to your friend who turtles too hard or furiously tries to mash out a super? I do. I have an Astro City cab with an unlockable control panel! This can be fixed, but I need YOUR help! Astro City Control Panel...
  12. Bean_Bandit

CL: Portland, OR - Single-slot MVS cabinet ~$300

Not my post, but someone has listed a single-slot US-style cabinet on Portland's Craigslist. http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/tag/1179699006.html I already emailed the guy about it and he replied that he only has Windjammers and "mvs vs. Capcom" :lolz: which I'm assuming means SvC: Chaos...
  13. Bean_Bandit

CL Portland: 4-slot MVS and pile of games - $550

Not my listing, but some guy near Portland, OR just posted this up on Craigslist: http://portland.craigslist.org/grg/tag/1146925225.html 4-slot MVS cabinet with 15 games for $550. He unfortunately, will not part out the games (Unless they're SamSho3, King of the Monsters, Puzzle Bobble, and...
  14. Bean_Bandit

Metal Slug X MVS question

I recently picked up a copy of Metal Slug X. The game plays and sounds fine, but I've run into a strange problem. When it displays the top scores, it's not 1. 2. 3. etc. The scores rankings display as 1. 1. 1. 1 . 9. and the scores themselves look like HEX code. "000AB00F0A" I've opened and...
  15. Bean_Bandit

Wanted: NGPC Anthracite battery cover

I bought an Anthracite NGPC a few years back from someone, but it's always been missing the AA battery cover. Does anyone have a spare or know where I can find one without having to buy another system? Thanks