Search results

1. V

What are you drinking at the moment?

So once again. Im right and you keep proving me so. Drunk fragile faggot. Baby handhelds and alcoholism, what a sad weeb life.
  2. V

Like clockwork you are drunk again.
  3. V

How much have you had to drink today you drunk cuck?
  4. V

Gameboy or GBC "hidden gems"?

Calm down you fucking fragile drunk
  5. V

I received today...

Hey when you are drunk all day every day they are all fun, you would know best.
  6. V

Firearm enthusiast thread

Luckily practice is fun, always feels good to get a rifle in line with an optic. Hopefully you enjoy cleaning them as well. Start looking for a steel target or two that will work for wherever you shoot. Here is a pic of my fav lil private range: The white plastic barrels are for stapling paper...
  7. V

I ended up putting one on my donged out sbr M92, well a modern cnc one from A3 tactical anyway.
  8. V

I see cheek weld being way tougher on those, ive seen people get another piece welded to them so your face can rest somewhere. But I dunno maybe the polish just have one of the better designs. Just went to the range today expecting misery from what ive read, was pleasantly surprised. Its...
  9. V

People love to cry about lack of a cheek weld and how uncomfortable that underfolder is. That shit is Greatly Exaggerated, I had no issue today putting shots consistently on target at 150 yards. Burned through about 300 rounds today in quick order, shoulder feels fine. I mean sure its not my...
  10. V

2 days turnaround time on that AK, $120. Pushed the barrel back .059. New oversized pin. Easy peasy, didnt even leave a mark that I can see. Awe man I like the henry pcc, lol. And yeah the only one I have is that vityaz and its SUPER fun, anyone who has tried it says the same thing, that it is...
  11. V

Most of the models Im looking at have the side load gate AND tube loading. Hey smoke, contact henry, they are ridiculously easy to work with. I had a friend with a 60 year old gun and they fixed an issue, upgraded a few parts, got it back to him in a few weeks. Also knew a guy who bought a new...
  12. V

Underfolder and the garand at a local recommended gunsmith. Should be interesting. For my next rifle Im either thinking of getting a 44 henry. Or building myself a ghetto sig spear/ak-ar. Piston operated AR in 762. Vote now
  13. V

Whats losing an argument with me taste like? Surely you know the taste by now. Must taste like cock seeing as how you cant stop yourself. Damn it was so easy too, always is. Smooth brain drunk and his majong weeb shit. How is that liver doing? Its doesnt feel good beating on a mentally stunted...
  14. V

Oh this was sweet, had to reread this exchange again and huge garbled pickle junkie responses, calling me out, then proving me right, then resorting to retard half wit insults of frustration, before I went to bed tonight. Haha, you make it too easy. Come at me again anytime and i’ll gladly make...
  15. V

Who the fuck are you?
  16. V

Again proving my point, keep going
  17. V

You argue a lot like HMG. Just melt into a pile of immediate uncontrollable butthurt. Thinking you are clever while everyone laughs at you. Surely you can do better, step it up.
  18. V

Let that butthurt through you! lol, and thanks for reconfirming I was right all along. You’ll be seeing a lot more of my posts in this thread, thanks.
  19. V

Try harder pickle junkie, try harder, you lose every exchange with me, yet every so often you feel the need to try me and end up proving my point. Is bernardus not an average beer?
  20. V

Thanks for proving my point though, thats the part i really enjoy, its an average beer at best