Search results

1. V

Self quarantine activities.

What kind of projects at home, or activities are you doing on your self quarantine or state mandated one? Obviously most of you will be gaming. Myself I ordered a bunch of small things to put together a home audio setup. Been working on spotify playlists. Cleaning the hell out of my place. Had...
  2. V

keep your sad ass news to yourself

So I was watching twitch today, and the streamer looked at chat and said “whatever dude, I get its 2019 and that its popular and accepted that you tell me very personal and very sad shit going on in your life but for the sake of everyone else shut the fuck up, we dont want to hear it.” So Im...
  3. V

Need Halp Naming A White Trash Kittty!

I took this stray asshole into my home after bonding with him a few weeks over at a white trash apartment building. He needs a name, one that shames him and reminds him of his white trash kentucky stray cat heritage. So far I like: Banjo or Roscoe My girl said to name him Possum, which is...
  4. V

New Items: Gray Saturn Bundle, Model One Mega Drive Bundle w/everdrive

Ok time to sell a few things. Paypal only, gift or add 4%. Only shipping within the USA. I reserve the right to be picky about whom these go to. If you want make an offer or tell me my prices are fucked, feel free...
  5. V

FS: SD2SNES

Shipping only in the usa, paypal only, and 4% if not paying gift. Direct ordered from krikzz, SD2SNES in a clear red shell with label. No roms or SD card so please dont ask. Pics to come, excellent condition. $110 shipped. (SOLD)And a Gameboy X5 everdrive, official krikzz, bought here and...
  6. V

Arcade control blasphemy

So I know a guy. He spends thousands on cabs and swaps the actual sanwa arcade joysticks out for home console baby hori joysticks. Not only that but he considers himself an arcade fighter guy and insists on putting octo gates on everything. To me this is fucking sacrilege. If you want a baby...
  7. V

Most expensive pcb youve broken?

So arcade nerds know that this old equipment can be fragile and flakey. Whats the most expensive or rare pcb or cab youve accidently killed? Or tell us about a rare expensive item that died in shipping. I once went to test like a $50 pcb that came in the mail in a friends cab. He had a battle...
  8. V

Sale pulled, lack of interest

9. V

Who else refuses social media of any kind?

No Facebook No Insta No Twitter No Linkedin No Snap No Kik I refuse to even do a Facetime or Skype calls A few forums are the only thing I do, this being my home base and I dont post much. Who else is a social media hating self made social reject? Also does chat count? here or on twitch...
  10. V

Please close

Time to let go of a few posters. I fucking hate shipping these, they will come gently packed in a tube with some bubble wrap around that tube and it placed in a usps priority flat rate triangle poster shipper, in other words it will be a packaged tube within a box with bubble wrap at the ends...
  11. V

ALL SOLD

A few things for sale. Paypal only, noobs and low posters will be asked to pay gift, Og's may pay however they want. Shipping only in the usa. Items will be shipped mon or tues next week. Feel free to pm me with any questions. -------------------------------------------------- SOLD SOLD...
  12. V

Twitch streamers you watch?

Ive been on a big twitch kick lately Curious who you are into Im a drdisrespect fan as long as he isnt bitching too much or playing fortnight I like chocotaco a lot too, to me he is the antithesis of the good dr, would love to see them team up and do pubg duos Most of the other people I...
  13. V

Found

Found, close
  14. V

(FOUND)WTB: Big Fat HRAP(FOUND)

And just like that I noticed an ebay auction for a clean EX 360 one ending tonight with no bids, Got it for $50! Cheap! (FOUND)Hey there peeps, Looking for one of the older large HRAP sticks for a project. They made them for the PS2, PS3 and Xbox. Not sure if they made them for anything else...
  15. V

(SOLD)2 Sony PVM 20L2MD's Louisville

(SOLD)$200 each. Pretty sure that is within a few dollars of what I paid for them out here. Though EG will surely post in this thread calling me a flipper because Im on his stalk and harass list. Both in excellent condition. One is missing the sony emblem though. I have a pile of bnc to euro...
  16. V

SOLD!

SOLD! Shipping in the USA only. Paypal Gift or add 4%. Sorry no next day shipping like I usually offer, I still need to go buy shipping supplies and works been a bitch so your stuff will be shipped within a week. -------------------------------------------------- SOLD! Nice clean single slot...
  17. V

Import saturn Game Bundle, RECCA Repro, Xbone Game Bundle

Shipping in the USA only. Paypal Gift or add 4%. Sorry no next day shipping like I usually offer, I still need to go buy shipping supplies and works been a bitch so your stuff will be shipped within a week. Feel free to post up in this thread if you think my prices are off...
  18. V

All Sold

All sold except the single slot, will make a new thread in the snk selling section for it
  19. V

WTB 1Chip Super Famicom

Looking for a nice clean unyellowed console. I dont care about controllers or a power supply if all you have is the console. Thanks.
  20. V

WTB: SamSho V Special MVS

Yeah I'm serious. Cart only, let me know what you have in what condition and I will pay fair market value. Thanks!