Search results

1. poodude

Neo-Geo Land Magnets

Hey guys, If anyone is interested, there are some really cool Neo-Geo Land magnets made by vibribbon over at arcadeotaku. You can also reach him via instragram @chunwahkong. They are £5 and made out of a flexible rubber with a magnet on the back...
  2. poodude

SNK PocketStation courtesy of NeoGeoFreak

Anyone happen to see this thing on ebay or know anything about it? https://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-PocketStation-Neo-Geo-Pocket-Prototype-Demo-Hardware/162943220193?hash=item25f02c39e1:g:PkMAAOSwT8FaqLMl I like all the crazy prices he has on this and everything thing else neo related..
  3. poodude

The History of SNK

Nice little promotional video on the history of SNK from the early 90's. I couldn't find this posted here so I figured I'd share for anyone who hasn't seen it already.
  4. poodude

Post your arcade games inventory

Thoughtlessly ripped from AO. Lets do a Neo-Geo.com version shall we? Please include region and whether a kit or loose. Also try to include a few pictures of your collection as it gets boring just looking at lists of games. I'll start her off. My current games list: MVS (Jpn labels): Samurai...
  5. poodude

How do you store your bits?

As anyone who is into arcade stuff has probably discovered, you end up with a lot of bits laying around. You know... connectors, sleeves, buttons, ball tops, pcb feet, screws, etc. I recently came up with a solution using a series of tubes (like the internet), that are labeled so I can easily...
  6. poodude

FS: Last blade MVS Jap rental cart (ALL SOLD)

Thinning the collection and selling off duplicates that I have. These prices are shipped within the continental US. International will require an exact quote. The Last Blade (Japan) - rental copy with tatty label $40 OBO (SOLD) KOF 98 (Japan) - rental copy with tatty label $40 OBO (SOLD)...
  7. poodude

FS: Taito F3, Seimitsu LS-29 Spinners astro panel (ALL SOLD)

ALL SOLD! Clearing out some of my arcade stuff that hasn't seen much play lately. All games are original and in nice condition without repairs of any kind. All prices are shipped within the continental US. I will ship internationally, but will have to get an exact shipping quote for you. Sold...
  8. poodude

Egret II voltage issues

So every once in a while I recheck the voltages of my cabs to make sure they're outputting around 5.1v or 5.01v under load. It just so happens my Egret II was outputting around 5.35v. I wanted to get it back down to 5.1v, but the blue dial was as low as it can go. I tried spinning it the other...
  9. poodude

WTB: Magician Lord Jp AES

Looking for a nice complete Japanese copy of Magician Lord for the AES. Let me know if you have one. Thanks!
  10. poodude

WTB: Cave box (either style)

Looking for a cave box to complete a kit. I'll take the new or old style box, but would prefer old style if possible. Please pm if you have one available. Thanks!
  11. poodude

FS: ESPGaluda PCB

I bought the kit a while back so I no longer need the extra board. Very clean and works perfect. Battery and red devil asshole switch removed. $350 Shipped in the USA. This is sold, Thanks.
  12. poodude

WTB: Seimitsu S-Plate

I am in desperate need of a Seimitsu s-plate. These are the deeper mounting plates used to attach seimitsu joysticks to original Sega control panels. I have the one as seen below, but I need 1 more for player 2. Anyone got a spare laying around?
  13. poodude

WTB: KOV2 Nine Dragons

Anyone got a copy they'd be willing to part with?
  14. poodude

PGM scrolling issue on Egret II

Hey guys, I recently bought a pgm mobo with cart and I'm having an issue with scrolling graphics on my Egret II. When I plug it into my Astro City the picture is beautiful and stable. This is the only motherboard that has had an issue on my Egret. My initial thought was that these boards are...
  15. poodude

FS: Last Blade, KOF 98 MVS Japan

I'm looking to offload a few duplicate MVS carts I have: $25 - Last Blade JP $25 - King of Fighters 98 JP Both are of the rental cart variety and work great. PM for more info. Thanks!
  16. poodude

WTB CPS2 Japanese A Board

Looking for a Japanese A Board in decent shape to go with a B board I just bought. Anyone got any spares?
  17. poodude

WTB: ESP Galuda

Looking for a reasonably priced bare board ESP Galuda. I can't seem to find one anywhere.
  18. poodude

WTB: Last Blade Jpn MVS

Looking for a decent copy at a reasonable price. Thanks!
  19. poodude

How Thrift are you?

A nice way of saying a cheap asshole. I'm been pretty thrift my whole life, so it just comes naturally. This most likely stems from growing up in a family that didn't have much money, and having to work for everything I have. So, what things do you do to save money? Here are a few things I...
  20. poodude

WTB: Metal Slug X and Samurai Showdown 4

I'm looking for good original Japanese label copies of Metal Slug X and Samurai Showdown 4. Pm with offers, thanks!