Search results

1. PinkSweets

SOLD: Japanese XBOX 360 + 250GB HDD

SOLD
  2. PinkSweets

FS: iPhone 5c (Cheap, Broken Screen)

Apple iPhone 5c A1532 White Verizon - $28 shipped (PayPal) So this iPhone was given to me by a friend recently and it has not been powered on for a few years due to the the screen seizing to function. The phone was dropped and the screen blacked out. I'm almost positive that if it was replaced...
  3. PinkSweets

FS: Samsung 840 Pro SSD 128GB

Hey guys, I have a pretty new Samsung solid-state drive that I recently bought and would like to sell for $88 shipped. (I should have bought a bigger drive). I can accept Paypal as payment and I will shoot to ship the item within 12 hours of validation of payment. It has roughly 12 hours of...
  4. PinkSweets

What are you currently reading?

Just started "Fire in the Sky: The Walton Experience". If you're interested in alien abduction, start with the Travis Walton story. Absolutely fascinating. The movie was great as well. He's appeared on Coast To Coast AM several times and it's all good listening. So, what have you been reading?
  5. PinkSweets

DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou Is Getting a 360 Port (Spring 2013)

Due to SDOJ's success in the arcades, Cave has officially announced that a port will be coming to the Xbox360 in Spring of 2013. Here is an article from Famitsu and some screens from the trailer that was shown at the event. Right here It states that there will be a Novice Mode, an Arrange...
  6. PinkSweets

Closed. Delete.

Closed. Delete.
  7. PinkSweets

EVERYTHING SOLD

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD!! THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY BUYERS!!
  8. PinkSweets

FS: TGM ACE (JP 360)

*I can only accept cash as payment at this time. Do not have PayPal and do not want to mess around with a money order.* I ship items within 24 hours of receiving payment. All packages include a delivery confirmation number. Prices are shipped in the US - coming form NY. The games: -Tetris...
  9. PinkSweets

Anyone here a product reviewer?

If so, how do you like it? How did you go about getting the position? And what types of products do you review/test? Are they sent to you? I just find the job position interesting since I'm the type of person who will go through the day over-analyzing nearly everything. From within and...
  10. PinkSweets

Playasia Summer Sale

Dunno if anyone else came across this yet, but everything at Playasia that's in stock is going to be heavily discounted for 7 days. Anything that's not "Ships Within 24 hours" is not discounted. Akai Katana Shin is marked down to $66.32... Too bad Daifukkatsu Black Label isn't readily in...
  11. PinkSweets

WTB: Japanese 360 slim 4GB

Looking for an NTSC-J 360 slim specifically. Please dont offer any older models. Trying to find something for a decent price from a seller in the US. If the price is right, I'll most likely take it. Mention any games you have as well. Looking for: Senko No Ronde DUO DeathSmiles Mushihimesama...
  12. PinkSweets

FS: DVD's, PC Games, and more!

Everything will be shipped USPS Priority mail in the US only. I respond promptly to all PM's. If you really want something separated in any bundle, just ask. I might as well be getting rid of anything I don't use or will never use. I have an NTSC-U Dreamcast here. Excellent condition...
  13. PinkSweets

FS: *SOLD* SNES + Super Advantage Joystick

EVERYTHING SOLD locally on craigslist.
  14. PinkSweets

PS2 HDD Compatibility Question

Ok, so I have a 50001 PS2 that I'm looking to throw a hard drive into to install my library of games. I'm looking for a drive that will work and fit into the expansion bay with no extra modifications. Does anybody have any experience with any newer hard drives currently being sold at Best Buy...
  15. PinkSweets

FS: Demon's Crest (SNES) + Enchant Arm (JP PS3)

Demon's Crest (SNES) $35 shipped. *SOLD* Enchant Arm (PS3) $15 shipped. Sorry, money order only. Will only ship within US. For more feedback, check PinkSweets on the shmups forum since I've done more transactions there. I also still have this copy of Enchant Arm (JP version, PS3 the Best) for...
  16. PinkSweets

Muchi Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets release region free

Well this was originally a thread to discuss the news of Asada considering making the Muchi Muchi Pork and Pink Sweets release being region free, but less than 24 hours later, Cave confirmed it definitely will be. Thread can be deleted seeing how its pointless and is now posted in another thread.
  17. PinkSweets

New Atlus Game: Catherine

The PV just came out today and looks very interesting. Fortunately, the game will be released on both Xbox 360 and PS3. The Persona team is apparently working on this which is great news. From what I've seen and read, you play as Vincent who becomes interested in the games titular character...
  18. PinkSweets

Arcana Heart 3 coming to 360 & PS3

Here's the link to Arc System Works official website. http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/ah3/ I'm hoping it's a good port unlike Arcana Heart 2's buggy lag fest...
  19. PinkSweets

FT: DELL Latitude D610 Laptop

I'll trade for a modded PS2 or a regular PS2 slim with Swap Magic. The laptop itself is in great shape with no problems. Keys all work, screen is nice etc. Includes charger. Here's the specs. A few things I would like to mention about this computer. It's running Linux operating system Ubuntu...
  20. PinkSweets

New Cave Shooter - Akai Katana

Update: The official name of Cave's new STG is Akai Katana. According to Cave's website, there will be a location test at HEY Arcade in Akihabara July 23-26. The release will be sometime in August. http://www.cave.co.jp/gameonline/akaikatana/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suIGitpn0JA New...