Search results

1. M

CMVS, CD Pads and MVS Carts - UK

Want to offer this to UK buyers only if possible. Might budge on this later. No trades, if I'm way off on prices then please let me know, I've been away from the scene for some time and completed auctions aren't always that helpful. CMVS, MV1C based, aluminium shell, licensed UniBIOS 4...
  2. M

SORTED...WTD: Toodles FGW Controller Converter Board - shipped to UK

Sorted now. I'd like to play around with one or two of these converters on a supergun, but shipping from the official site is $24 to the UK. Does anyone have one spare? Or, would anyone be able to purchase one and send it across to the UK using a cheaper shipping method? Thanks Pete
  3. M

EPROM Speeds, too slow cause corrupted graphics?

EDIT - seems I posted too soon. Triple-checked my soldering and looks like I didn't solder either the jumpers or the chip at LS08 properly - it's all working now :-) now to see if I've found an MVS game that the wife will play ;-) Hi I'm making an Ghostlop cart using the info from this...
  4. M

*Sorted* MVS Metal Slug (based in UK)

EDIT - sorted now :-) I'm after MS1 please, purchased one recently to repair, but now after a working one!! Cart only is perfect! Let me know what you've got and how much inc UK postage. Can do PPG or BT. If you're interested in some sort of trade for a chipped PSone (the small one), or a...
  5. M

Resoldered M1 and V chips, still no sound? MVS Metal Slug

Picked up a cheap copy of Metal Slug which had no sound. Thought it would be an simple case of dry solder on the M1 chip. Opened the cart up, it's using PROGBK1 and CHA256B (mvs scans and JNX both say CHA256, but mention it might use a later board). The boards are legit, with the correct...
  6. M

MVS Garou MOTW

Anyone fancy selling their Mark of the Wolves, cart only is perfect as not into shockboxes/inserts etc. Just so long as it's not a boot. Let me know price inc UK post please. Got some cash in Paypal ready. ta Pete
  7. M

Why won't my ATX PSU work with my MVS?

Hi Short story - just wired up my first MVS to use an ATX PSU, one of my PSU's works fine with it, the other doesn't. Both PSU's work fine in a PC! Before I go about consolising my MVS MV1FZ, I thought I'd better go about testing it works before I perform any mods on it. I've never had any...
  8. M

Confirm steps to Consolise MV1FZ?

Hi I've just got my first MVS which I want to consolise. I've been reading around and think I've got the necessary information to do it. Most of which is from http://www.jamma-nation-x.com/jammax/tutorials.html (Xian Xi's site right?) Anyway, found the link for stereo sound -...