Search results

1. ReplicaX

[FS] 25 MVS carts

Clearing out some MVS Titles. - US only. - All carts original unless otherwise noted. - Prices do not include shipping - Shipping will be USPS PM in medium rate boxes. (smalls don't cut it) - PP F&F or PP +4% for fees - Any questions on prices or carts, feel free to PM me. - Starting on NG first...
  2. ReplicaX

East Coast Amusements (Foxboro,MA)

I have been going to Quan for over 10 years for chassis repairs I just can't fix or don't have time to. The operator I use to work for also sent any chassis out of warranty or beyond field repair to them. WG, Nanao, Hanatrex, Sanyo, etc. Give him a call. http://www.eastcoastamusements.com/...
  3. ReplicaX

The Messy Cab Work Thread

Like Skips messy mod thread. This is specific to Arcade cabinets. As plenty of us have dealt with or seen unnecessary hack jobs and/or folks with little common sense or care. Examples of such poor work: - unnecessary/poor wiring (when you can make adapters) - useless mods - console hack jobs...
  4. ReplicaX

Ubusana: New PS4 Shmup made by Hiroshi Iuchi and M2

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/14/ikaruga-creator-working-new-shooter-playstation-4/
  5. ReplicaX

Nanao MS8-26SU Intermittent Picture Fix

Repair log and tossing this info here for others as this could be a very frustrating fix for many. This monitor was used in many US Sega cabs in the mid 90s. Virtua Striker and Fighter the most common I have come across. Even though someone tossed this in a Mortal Kombat cab. If you ever have...
  6. ReplicaX

Sold: Ibara Kit

CONUS only / lower 48 states Paypal (+4%) Established Members Only Trade Offer was accepted: Clean ESPgaluda pcb + $125 - Going to an Established Member and stays within the forum and the US. I have had this kit for many years and it is well taken care of. Purchased from an established forum...
  7. ReplicaX

Resogun

Discuss... Really the only thing I'm looking forward to at launch. IG2_choRkkg
  8. ReplicaX

PS Vita added to PS Plus

Vita is now part of PS+ and the 1st week freebies are pretty sweet if you don't own them already.
  9. ReplicaX

King of Fighters XIII free for PS Plus Members tomorrow.

As the title says plus 30% off addons. LINK
  10. ReplicaX

ReplicaX's Collection

Just the Arcade stuff for now. I will update soon with my other rigs. Items shown are not for sale.
  11. ReplicaX

White Castle

I just wanna thank White Castle for donating the 2nd Place prize in the giveaway. I received an Ironclad MVS with shockbox, insert and mini marquee 2 days after the winners were announced. Top notch guy.
  12. ReplicaX

Collection is finished

My 3 cabs are basically all finished now. I am satisfied and wanted to share with you all, as some of it wouldn't be possible without this community. Mortal Kombat II Acquired: 2007 Info: This is the exact cabinet I played on as a teenager and arcade I worked for in the 90s. Taito Egret II...
  13. ReplicaX

Dodonpachi dai fukkatsu this summer for IPhone Announced

http://www.cave-world.com/jp/games/dodonpachi-daifukkatsu.html Direct Youtube Trailer
  14. ReplicaX

Discontinuation of Xbox LIVE for Original Xbox Games

Dear Xbox LIVE Members, On April 15 we will discontinue the Xbox LIVE service for original Xbox consoles and games, including Xbox v1 games playable on Xbox 360 and Xbox Originals. I want to start by saying this isn’t a decision we made lightly, but after careful consideration, it is clear this...
  15. ReplicaX

Advice from the CPSII Gurus

I bought this SFA3 Phoenixed a year ago from the forums. I worked perfectly until 3 days ago and all I get is a blue or red screen on powerup. I've tried 3 different A boards and get the same results. When I opened the board there is a jumper wire on the solder side from the Pal Chip to CN5. The...
  16. ReplicaX

Japan: History of the Shooting Game Documentary.

A good history of Shmups here by a French gaming company. Starts off from 1978 upto about the time when Ibara was in development. English Subbed. Also shows a tour of Cave and interviews. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
  17. ReplicaX

WTB: Garou: MotW

In need of a Garou: MotW. Loose cart /w label intact. No kits. NTM - All set, thanks TomCat
  18. ReplicaX

Need opinions, Custom Egret II Marquee

So I got a Marquee Holder for the Egret II. Don't really think I want a game in it. So I spent about 15mins messing around in Photoshop to make this. It's all themed off the artwork of the cab and I need opinions.
  19. ReplicaX

WTB: GigaWing CPSII

Looking for a GigaWing prefer a Blue US but if there is a Grn out there that's fine, label in tact. US good standing seller only please.
  20. ReplicaX

Need a DJ for a wedding? Craigslist sadness.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/evs/1438184361.html "My setup is state of the art and use "ACTIVISION DJ HERO and XBOX360"