Search results

1. O

My last items for sale (Phantom, MVS kits & games)

Hi again. After all the deals made with AMANO, BONES, CDURANT, HORRIS and MANUEL past week, here's the list of what I still have for sale from my MVS collection. -Metal Slug 3 US MVS Kit: Original, complete, matching serials, 1st run w/original mini-marquee and in near mint condition. -Rage Of...
  2. O

Selling all my Neo stuff (System, Phantom, MVS kits...)

Hello everybody. I've been away from these forums and the Neo scene during some months, and I've realized that I don't have time to play my Neo games any more due to my new job. Plus buying a new car and a house make me need the cash. Here's what I have for sale: 11 MVS kits, 1 loose MVS cart, 1...
  3. O

Gameboy Advance SP

This beauty was released yesterday here in Spain, so today I've just bought mine along with Golden Sun. (A friend if mine told me that it's better than Zelda 4 swords, is it true? spock ) Have many people in the forums bought it? It seems that Playmore is releasing some games for GBA (King...
  4. O

Great Seller Alert: Pep

Yesterday I received a MS4 MVS Kit complete from him and everything was perfect: excellent item, earthquake-proof package and lightning fast shipping (item received in less than 24 hours since I made the payment). Thanks! :)
  5. O

MVS Kit boxes needed

I really need at least a couple of MVS kit boxes in nice shape to replace some bad looking kits I've recently received. I would also need some advices about how to replace the box stickers without damaging them. Please help! help
  6. O

Thinking about buying a Neo Pocket Color...

I've been offered a Neo Geo Pocket Color new in box and I would like to know a fair price for it. It is the light blue system, and comes in a minty white box with red letters on it. Thanks!
  7. O

How much are these worth?

Please somebody help me. How much would cost the following US MVS Complete Kits? -Metal Slug 1 -Metal Slug X -Last Blade 1 -Last Blade 2 Thanks!
  8. O

60Hz. PAL Modification HELP

Recently I read this topic <a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=004089" target="_blank">PAL60</a> and finally decided to make the 60Hz mod to my PAL Home Cart System. First of all I must say that my Neo Geo motherboard is the revision NEO-AES3-5 I located...
  9. O

Compete MVS Kits

I would like to buy the following MVS Kits (they must be 100% original and complete): Fatal Fury Special Garou Mark of the Wolves KOF 95 KOF 01 KOF 02 Last Blade 1 Last Blade 2 Metal Slug 1 Metal Slug X Metal Slug 3 Metal Slug 4 Pulstar Real Bout Special Real Bout 2...
  10. O

JPN Home Carts for Sale/Trade

I'm finally moving to a 100% MVS collection, so I have for sale my home cart games. Here's what I'm offering: JPN Blazing Star: complete, mint case, manual & cart. JPN Fatal Fury Special: complete, good case, very good manual, near mint cart. JPN Garou Mark of the Wolves:complete, near...
  11. O

F/S Neo Turf Masters MVS loose cart

I have for sale a 100% original (I've tried it with my Phantom 1 and it works perfectly, so it isn't a bootleg) Neo Turf Masters cart (US version, serial 003728). It doesn't include anything but the cart and the cart sticker. I originally got this game with my Phantom 1 just to test that the...
  12. O

Great Seller Allert: Kao_Pai

Today I've received the MVS Kit I've bought from him and everything is complete and mint as promised. Thank you very much for everything Chris! :)
  13. O

Bootleg MVS carts

I've recently started to buy complete MVS kits and, as I play MVS games using a Phantom 1 Converter, I'm quite worried about buying a bootleg cart as long as it won't work with the Phantom. Does anybody know if exists any kind of guide about detecting a bootleg cart? For example, a guide with...
  14. O

Happy birthday Atrophyed

I've been away from these forums for some time, but it seems I've returned in the right time: Metal Slug 5 is near and today is your b-day! :D Have a nice day, don't work too much and I hope you receive lots of presents. PD: You have to send your ICQ number again. As I told you during the...
  15. O

Playmore developing new hardware?!?

Look at this Mexican web page (sorry it's in Spanish): <a href="http://videojuegosamazing.com/" target="_blank">Amazing Videogames</a> According to them, Playmore is developing a new Neo Geo hardware, and the last games coming for MVS are New Power Instinct 3 and Metal Slug 5! The first game...
  16. O

If you like Silent Hill you gotta see...

This weekend I went to the cinema to see Darkness, the third (the second if we only count "serious quality movies") movie of the young Spanish director Jaume Balaguero and produced by Brian Yuzna. What a movie my friends! If you like the Silent Hill series you gotta love this movie: 100% pure...
  17. O

Favorite Blazing Star starship?

I've just bought a Blazing Star Home Cart and I would like to know which starship is your favorite. Thanks. :)
  18. O

Best PS2 VGA BOX?

I'm buying a new 19" Mitsubishi display for my PC, so I'm thinking about getting a VGA BOX for my PS2 too. I've seem many different models and I wondered which one is the best. Any ideas? Does exist a VGA BOX that works with different consoles? (Neo AES, PS2 and GameCube). Please notice that I'm...
  19. O

KOF2002 EURO version?!?

One spanish videogames web page published yesterday some news and photos of KOF2002, saying that it will be released on December 19th in Japan with a price of 40000 Yens, BUT they also confirmed that the Euro owners that can't get the import version will have a EURO release in mid-Spring 2003...
  20. O

WANTED: Blazing Star Home Cart

I'm looking for a Blazing Star JPN AES. The game must be: -Complete: cart, case, insert, manual and plastic baggie. -Original: no conversions, bootlegs or NGF stickers. -NEAR MINT condition or better. I pay via Money Order. Please post your offers here or send me a PM. Thanks. [...