Search results

1. tomwaits

Get well soon, Tak

Sorry to hear this. Get well soon!! Any update on how he's doing?
  2. tomwaits

NBA Season 23/24

40k sounds impressive but I'd still rate Kareem over Lebron. Lebron has made over 2000 threes... Kareem made 1. Lebron skipped college and had more prime scoring years in the NBA. And opponents actually played defense in Kareem's era. Easier to score since the 2004 rule changes, which coincides...
  3. tomwaits

Chat message

Jeff Minter collection for consoles will be released March 13th!
  4. tomwaits

Happy Birthday, skate323k137

Happy Birthday!!!
  5. tomwaits

Sold.

Bought them as Christmas gifts for my nephews, then found out they're only gaming on PC now. Nothing I want on PSN so trying to recoup what I can for other gifts...
  6. tomwaits

Sold.

SOLD. I have (had) two $25 PSN gift cards that I wasn't going to use. Sold for $22 PayPal f&f each. Edit: Sold both. Thanks!!
  7. tomwaits

Atari’s Hercules Pinball

Canobie's pinball room is great. If you could play pinball without paying park admission price I'd stop in sometimes just for pinball... There's also a Hercules at Funspot in Laconia, NH and upstairs at Joe's Playland in Salisbury, MA.
  8. tomwaits

Happy Birthday, Xian Xi

Happy Birthday!
  9. tomwaits

NBA Season 22/23

Williams and Brown both hit the ground diving for a loose ball. Great effort. Embiid spun away from the ball before even starting his flop. His flopping is atrocious and embarrassing.
  10. tomwaits

Have you ever been in a natural disaster?

We had a massive ice storm in 2008. Trees and power poles down everywhere from the weight of the ice coatings. 12 days without power in mid/late December. I was burning fallen trees & branches in the fireplace to stay warm. Heating canned food along the edge of the fire. Most roads were blocked...
  11. tomwaits

Happy Birthday LoneSage

Happy Birthday!!
  12. tomwaits

Google to shut down Stadia

Sad that there are some Stadia exclusive games that may disappear forever when the service ends. Pac-man Tunnel Battle will probably resurface in a future compilation, but others like gylt or hello engineer will probably just vanish.
  13. tomwaits

NBA season 21/22

NBA players shouldn't be paid for games/practices missed due to 'mental health'.
  14. tomwaits

Battle Garegga rev.2016 physical release from LRG today!

Short notice, but LimitedRunGames is offering a physical release of Battle Garegga rev.2016 today for PS4. The Japanese release was just a download code and some 'collectibles', so this is the first real physical release...
  15. tomwaits

All Williams/Bally pinball tables to be delisted from Pinball Arcade on June 30th

Farsight's license for Williams/Bally pinball tables is set to expire on June 30th. About 2/3 of the Pinball Arcade tables will no longer be available for purchase on any platform. Any purchases will remain in your download list, but if there's any Williams/Bally tables that you want then you...
  16. tomwaits

Playboy to feature trans-gender playmate as Miss November

Playboy's 'Miss November' is going to be a she-male. Not sure if Playboy is just grasping for publicity to sell magazines or if they're actually trying to push social acceptance for transgenders. The internet has made Playboy magazine mostly irrelevant, but is this disrespecting their...
  17. tomwaits

Caladrius Blaze (PS4) from Limited Run Games

Anyone else getting Caladrius Blaze for the PS4 on Friday? I got the PS3 version when play-asia had it cheap, but will probably go for the PS4 version if I can checkout before it's gone... decent game and the LRG release will include a manual and artbook.
  18. tomwaits

DariusBurst CS from Limited Run games

Anyone getting DariusBurst CS from Limited Run games on Friday? I already have the Vita version from PSN but would like a physical copy for PS4. The Japanese retail release is slightly cheaper, but getting DLC from the Japanese PSN would be more expensive...
  19. tomwaits

Japanese PSN exclusives for PS4?

I'm going to link my Japanese PSN account to my PS4 to get Battle Garegga. Trying to decide how much PSN Yen to buy. Are there any other import-friendly Japanese PSN exclusives for PS4 that I should check out? Thanks!
  20. tomwaits

SOLD.

SOLD. Selling my DDP 2 Bee Storm cart. Cart shell is clean with almost no scratches/scuffs. Ends of the label need to be re-glued and the label is a little scrunched at the top middle. $120 + exact online rate postage.