Search results

1. Grandmaster

FS/O: Resident Evil Code Veronica & REmake standees

hey guys. im wanting to sell these items but really dont know what to ask for since they very uncommon and have no real price history as far as i know. these are official store displays used at babbages (before gamestop). ive held onto them this long but i dont find a need to keep them anymore...
  2. Grandmaster

FS: some other games

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, prices include shipping inside USA. everything in good to excellent condition and more importantly everything works and tested (except the unopened games of course) XCOM UFO Defense SOLD Silverload $15 Re-Loaded $25 (Brand new) Pitfall, Tomb Raider, Andretti...
  3. Grandmaster

FS/FT Mix of games

i'm looking to sell or trade. everything for sale is in good working condition. any question or additional information contact me. shipping is at small additional cost. prices will give you an idea of what i'm looking for, feel free to make offers and certainly will discount on multiple...
  4. Grandmaster

FS: some PS3 games

prices include shipping for US residents. paypal preferred, any questions feel free to ask $49 Demons Souls Deluxe Edition complete - good condition, used $12 Socom Confrontation Japan version - new $12 Dragon Age II - new
  5. Grandmaster

WTB Sengoku 3 / Pulstar home versions

hi, i'm interested in getting my collection going again and wanted to pick up a couple of my favorite games. let me know what you have, thanks. :) looking for Sengoku 3 US home version and the Japanese Pulstar home version, both complete and in good condition.
  6. Grandmaster

FS few games Ps1,2,3

prices are shipped would like to sell these games: PS1 Re-Loaded - brand new sealed PS1 original $35 PS2 Gradius V - cover of instruction booklet has tear, otherwise good condition $10 Armored Core Last Raven - good condition $10 PS3 SOCOM Confrontation - brand new sealed, original Japanese...
  7. Grandmaster

FS: Battlefield 3 US and JPN versions PS3

pending payment Both are limited editions. both are opened and only one owner. never played the Japanese version, but PS3 games are region free. US version code for add-on/online pass has been used. JPN version code has NOT been used. US version very good condition. JPN version near mint...
  8. Grandmaster

PS3 80gb help

i recently bought a NTSC-J 80gb PS3 unit. i bought to have the option of playing some of my japanese ps2 and ps1 games. but it doesn't play them. when i enter the games it says because of the region. i tested it with japanese and american ps1 and ps2 games and only the american games will...
  9. Grandmaster

FS: a few SNES games

prices are shipped for US residents. if they are in the same picture, i am selling altogether and they are priced in this way. if you are interested in an individual game, feel free to make an offer. if you need details on condition, let me know. each game has been played and tested, everything...
  10. Grandmaster

WTB: Sengoku 3 u.s. home cartridge complete

i know it will probably take me a while to find this at a decent price again (should have never sold it), but i'd like to find Sengoku 3 complete. US version only please. thanks :) PM details and price. looking for $300-500 range. doesn't need to be mint or anything because i'm going to be...
  11. Grandmaster

FS: Strategy guides, SFC Shadowrun, Soundtracks, Strider2, Warzard, DC Cannon Spike+

paypal, u.s. residents preferably. questions send PM, thanks! feel free to make offers on anything you see. Strategy Guides $39 shipped Castlevania curse of darkness Super Gameboy Soul Calibur 2 LoZ Ocarina of Time Nintendo Power Final Fantasy Chronicles Tactics Ogre MGS VR Missions Final...
  12. Grandmaster

Does anyone else watch their food as it microwaves?

how much time do you spend watching your food being microwaved before you turn away? can you spend 1 min, 3 min, 5 min? similarly, have you ever watched cookies or something else being baked in your oven (like maybe a pizza) throughout the whole baking time? i remember one time i actually pulled...
  13. Grandmaster

FS: SNES, Gameboy, Sega CD, Blk JPN Wii, GC, JPN PS2

hi, selling these as bundles, although if you would like something separate, i will listen to offers. everything in nice working and cosmetic condition. if you need any extra pictures or details just let me know. discounts on multiple purchase. prices include shipping. paypal, u.s. residents...
  14. Grandmaster

FS. Sega CDX, Chocobo Racing PS1

hi. for sale is a sega cdx and chocobo racing for ps1. us only. paypal, m.o. PM for any details you need! CDX moved to Sega 16 sales thread http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthread.php?17194-Sega-stuff-%28CDX-Saturn-DC%29&p=363992#post363992 Chocobo Racing - 18 shipped - in good condition but...
  15. Grandmaster

Audio production engineers in the house?

i'm currently attending a school/workshop in this field. i'm coming from very basic background of understanding, but i've always loved music. in games, commercial audio, movie, etc. does anybody else work in this area? i'd really love to get some helpful tips from people who are working with...
  16. Grandmaster

Did you ever wish you could unplay a game?

Not the bad ones you may feel you wasted your time on, but what are the good ones that you enjoyed so much the first time, you wish you could play it again without knowing anything about it.
  17. Grandmaster

SOLD

all sold. thank you!
  18. Grandmaster

FS: Metal Slug 4 insert w/sticker (classic edition)

-insert has been sold-
  19. Grandmaster

Video game soundtracks in japan

this is more of a question for those who would know or who might live in japan, but is there any place in japan where they sell game soundtracks? are they usually located by the games themselves or in another section of a store? is there a store that sells or deals in game soundtracks only...
  20. Grandmaster

Sega CDX rash

i recently bought a sega cdx from a local store (only 2nd time ive seen one in the wild, but i think this is actually the same system i saw being sold at another store), it works ok and i was told it was tested. i tried the game you see in the picture (great game!) and it works fine. i had to...