Search results

1. grantspain

cabs for sale u.k-insert coin order

We have a few spaces left on a container with egret 3 and blast city cabs coming to the u.k in july for the insert coin 09 expo.These cabs are available to buy at a extremely good price of £540. The cabs will be 2 player cp and in good to very good condition with minimal or no crt burn according...
  2. grantspain

U.K cab order

I am doing a cab order in relation to the Insert Coin 09 arcade expo. If anyone is interested here then please follow this link http://www.arcadeotaku.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2693&start=15 The only restriction i have placed is that the cabs must be used in our show and will be available...
  3. grantspain

New U.K Arcade show

I waited for a reply from admin for permission to post this announcement but as yet have not received any so I figured it would be o.k to go ahead and post the press release for the show. This expo is organised and run by industry professionals and home enthusiasts,aimed firmly at the home user...
  4. grantspain

help mods/admin

please delete this post
  5. grantspain

hola from spain

joined the forum this week,many of you will know me from killercabs,arcadeotaku,sega-naomi,byoac looking forward to tech stuff